PDA

View Full Version : a bi, cd, tg story Chapter 29

tg Shannon
Aug 2, 2009, 1:42 AM
Late the next morning Mike was awakend by the sound of his doorbell ringing and loud knocking on his door,
he got out of bed wearing the baby doll nighty and panties he put on when he got home at 1 a.m. he put on a silk bed jacket and his high heeled slippers and slowly walked to the door, when he opened it, in raced Victoria and Yvette.
"Alright hun, DISH!" Victoria demanded, "and we want details dont leave nothing out."

Mike smiled and said "it was nice" then he turned and went to the kitchen.
the two girls stood there with a look on their faces like they just lost their best friend, they quickly followed him to the kitchen,
“You teasing bitch, tell us everything!” Victoria shouted out.

“welcome back Yvette” Mike said “how was your visit?”

“Oh just fine, I had a good time, just hung out with friends, ya know the usual”

Victoria blurted out “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?” she exclaimed “WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND SVEN LAST NIGHT?”

Mike and Yvette laughed and Mike said have a seat, the two girls sat with great haste and the look of anticipation on their faces as Mike made coffee.
“Well….” He started, “I knocked on the door, when Sven ansered he was wearing baggy type shorts and a muscle shirt, damn he has some arms on him, he looked shocked, I said hello and he invited me in, he asked me why I was there, I replied to say thankyou for the flowers he sent me, he offered to fix me a drink and I accepted, I waited in the living room as he fixed me a long island tea and a protien shake for himself, he returned and handed me the drink and asked me to sit down, I turned to walk to the couch and abruptly stopped and bent over to pick up a string that I threw on the floor while he was busy, ofcorse he bumped into my ass while I was bent over, I stood up and turned holding the string, “this was on the floor” I said and showed it to him,
He took it from me and threw it back on the floor, he looked deep into my eyes and simultaniously we kissed, he pulled me into him with his free strong arm, His cock was buldgeing hard through his shorts, when we broke our kiss I looked at him while feeling his tool and I told him I needed to take care of that and I slowly kissed my way to my knees, I nibbled and kissed all over and around his crotch and I slid my fingers in the waist band of hi shorts and pulled them down, I slowly stroked his cock while licking and kissing it, he was very wet, I liked his huge balls while I jacked him and then I put as much of the beast in my mouth as I could get and sucked as hard as I could while jacking him with one hand and fondeling his huge balls with the other, He came in almost 5 minutes, I swallowed every bit, his body and cock is’nt the only thing big about him, he can blow a load like I’ve never seen, I did’nt think he was going to stop cumming.

Yvette and Victoria were hanging on every word and holding hands, Mike brought the coffee to the table and sat down with them.
“That’s it ?“Yvette asked

“Sweety” Mike said “I’m just getting started” he continued, “after he came, he helped me up, then picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed room, we kissed the whole way, he put me down next to the bend and turned me around and ran his strong hands all over my body till he got to my skirt, his cock was already hard again, I could feel it against me, he raised my skirt up and explored me through my panties, he constantly rubbed his cock against my ass as he found my cock and pulled it out, he started jerking me off fast and hard, I told him I was going to cum and he got right down there and shot my load into his mouth, then he raised up and kissed me again and we swirled our tounges in my cum and we each swallowed, I said to him now we can take a break, but he was ready right then, he picked mup and threw me on the bed, he took his shirt off and ripped my panties off and got on top of me, I asked him if he wanted me to turn over, he told me no, he wanted to see my face while we fucked, he lubed his huge tool and stuck 2 fingers in my ass and lubed it as well, he worked his fingers in me for several minutes , it felt sooooo good, then he put his hands on my hips and slowly started to feed my ass his cock, it was a little rough but nothing like the other night, I’m so glad you helped me get ready for tthat hun” Mike said as he looked at victoria.

Victoria smiled” It was my pleasure baby” she said

Mike continued “ we started off slow, then he built up speed, it really felt good, I started meeting his thrusts and grinding my hips into him, after we got going good he layed back and I got on top and I gave that boy a hard fast pounding, my falsies were flopping up and down and I thought I was going to loose my wig at one point, then he raised up and put his arms around me and stood up with me still attached to him, I wraped my legs around him tight and he rammed me hard, he started moaning loud and tightened his grip on me, I thought he was going to crush me, he came hard inside me, then he stood there holding and kissing me, when I climbed off him, I went and got cleaned up and he did the same, we sat back down in the living room, him still naked and gorgeous, me still in my clothes, except for my panties wich were in shreds on his bedroom floor, we tended our abandond drinks and talked for about an hour and had another drink, I had a good buzz going when he asked for another round, next thing I knew I was all over him on the couch and fucking him again, we wound up on the floor him on top when he shot again, damn he blasted me good, the after we calmed down we cleaned up again and he commented that he had to get up early in the morning and asked if I wanted to sleep with him, I told him if I was there he would’nt get no sleep so I decided to come back home, but not before I gave him one last blow job and swallowed all of that one as well, he thanked me and we kissed and said good night, I walked back here around 12:30 last night, took a shower and slept soooooo damn good.

“Well hun” Victoria said, “you must have been damn good and wore his ass out cause he didn’t get moveing till around 10 this morning, way to go baby”

“So sweety are you really sore today?” Yvette asked

“A little” mike replied “More so in my legs than my ass this time, victoria reemed me real good the night before and that morning, so it was real enjoyable”

Yvette replied “Yes this slut told me all about your evening together”

Victoria smiled satisfyingly

Yvette continued,”you do relize that you owe me a night now?”

“Ceartainly “ Mike replied, “anytime you want”

The three sat sipping their coffee and chatting for the next hour and then the 2 gurls helped get Mike dressed and did his make up and hair and the three gurls walked back up to the main house and talked some more until toast time.