PDA

View Full Version : kinky places u masturbate

jackbirdjay
Dec 26, 2009, 8:45 AM
where did u masturbate. I did it at work, car, on a boat in the daytime, on a hiking trail, mall mens room, changing room, in my pants at a park, with 3 other guys in a circle jerk. Thats just a few places I did it

Wolf_Sr
Dec 26, 2009, 6:10 PM
When I was a boy I used to climb to the roof of our garage and masturbate there, somewhat hidden by the trees around it... was funny and very exciting for me.
Hugs

siraussietosser
Dec 26, 2009, 6:15 PM
HHHmmmmm well Bedroom, Shower, Lounge Room, Kitchen, Outside, Inside, Driving, While not driving, At work, In mens room, Caravan park, with a mate, with my cousin, at a xxx movie theatre, in my pants.......................

And I bet there are many more places.......how many of them are kinky well that depends on your definition..

HHHmmmm

mikey3000
Dec 26, 2009, 10:13 PM
Hmmm, oddest place? How about at my girlfriend's parents family room while they were in the next room. She dared me and she "took care" of all the evidence. LOL!

bigregory
Dec 26, 2009, 11:23 PM
Where have I not mastubated is the question:tongue:

BiJoe696
Dec 28, 2009, 6:23 AM
One I remember most often is in a open railroad car filled with sand that was parked on a siding for one summer for a few weeks when I was a kid. I got up and inside and laid out in the sun relaxed and not having to worry about getting caught. Had a great j/o session with the sun warming my body. A couple days later was back and had a towel, a drink, and had an even more intense session. And a bunch of other times while it was parked there, sad to see it gone one day. It was a fun time for a young kid.
After always found outdoor places that were fun, wheat fields were a fave, on top of a lookout tower, and in a tree house built in a woods near where I was living. Has been lots others that were great fun too.

jamiehue
Dec 28, 2009, 10:33 AM
Over the pumps that discharge all the storm water for detroit.The floors are shakin the noise is intense 150,000 volts whrrrrrrrrr. :tong:

12voltman59
Dec 28, 2009, 6:18 PM
Some neat places:

on a hiking trail out in deep woods, on boats, beaches, under a small natural waterfall, hot tubs and swimming pools, lakes, the ocean--pretty much any "natural" place or is outdoors are my faves.

NYRangersFan
Dec 28, 2009, 6:31 PM
wow am i really the first woman to respond to this? ok well.. i'm my car... in my college's library when i was in college. i did it once while driving though not recommended lol..accidents ppl :P... in the women s bathroom in the mall/school. in my cousins house while a male cousin was sleeping on the floor in the same room. there is more i know but for me that is pretty kinky lol

jackbirdjay
Dec 28, 2009, 7:46 PM
wow am i really the first woman to respond to this? ok well.. i'm my car... in my college's library when i was in college. i did it once while driving though not recommended lol..accidents ppl :P... in the women s bathroom in the mall/school. in my cousins house while a male cousin was sleeping on the floor in the same room. there is more i know but for me that is pretty kinky lolmy kind of women most women wouldn't addmit it. Thanks for sharing

NYRangersFan
Dec 28, 2009, 8:05 PM
LOL well its really the only thing i can... everything else is a bit limited *sigh*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 28, 2009, 8:15 PM
Well lets see...
In the bathroom on a plane headed for D.C. (Didnt know that the damn little finger-sized viber probly coulda brought down the plane) lol
Next to my sleeping ex-husband, because he wount give me any. Up at the river in Mammoth, Calif. In my computer chair whilst talking to a pretty lady on the phone.
In my car once while watching two teenagers having fun on a picnick table... Thats about it for me..lol
Other than in my little bed, I dont do it very often.:}
Goodie 2 shoes Cat..LOL

Cman949
Dec 29, 2009, 12:05 AM
Like most people, my favs have been outdoors, either in an open garage, on a rooftop, or lying by a pool in the sun.

My most memorable was once when I went hiking in some foothills near this bubbling stream that wound in and out of some thick woods. The path was turning away from the stream; but I wanted to follow the stream, so I went off the path and forged through the undergrowth. After a while, I had gone pretty far off the path and I had gotten pretty sweaty pushing through the thick bushes. It was summer and the sun was high in the sky, so I decided to cool off a little bit in the stream. Luckily, there was a good sized flat rock in the middle of the stream, so I took off my boots and socks, hiked up my shorts and waded out to the rock. I threw my gear and my boots on the rock. It turned out the rock was a little smaller than I anticipated, so if I wanted to sprawl out on the rock, I had to hang my legs off the rock into the cold water.

The rock and the sun was nice and warm; and in a little while I was thinking of a tan. I stripped off my shirt and rolled it beneath me and closed my eyes, enjoying the sound of the water.

It didn't take long before I started to think about tan lines. I sat up and looked around to make sure I was alone. I was. I quickly slipped off my shorts and underwear and laid back again. It wasn't long before the feeling of the warm sun and soft breeze on my genitals started things to stir between my legs. I looked around again, but I was still alone.

I hunkered myself lowered on the rock, going a little further into the water, hiding myself from any potential observers who could have stumbled across me. I ran my hands over my thighs, which were still a little hard and sweaty from hiking, and then I brushed my fingers against my scrotum and slowly up my shaft.

I remember trying to go as slow as possible to extend the sensation as much as possible: slowly stroking a few fingers up and down my shaft; going a little deeper in the water to feel it lapping on my ass; using the stream water as lube; stopping and starting again. I can't recall how long I masterbated; but I'll never forget how hard I came finally and the sight of long streams of my jizz arcing through the air and into the glistening creek water, where it swiftly dissappeared downstream.

Yeah, definitely one of my favorite memories. :)

Solar
Dec 29, 2009, 12:51 AM
I remember masturbating under a small fir tree while deer hunting with 5 other guys. Early morning in Oregon, cold but clear. A few years later, the same group went elk hunting and after a few beers, I remember the one uncle, being a cop and all, grabbed me by the nipple and I thought, where do we go from here? Hmmm. It went nowhere but I've always wondered.

mikey3000
Dec 29, 2009, 11:21 AM
When we were on our honeymoon in St. Maarten, we spent the whole afternoon on a secluded nude beach. At this point the sun was setting and the wife was still sleeping on her towel beside me. As there was not many people left on the beach I watched this really attractive guy giving me the eye seated under a tree about twenty feet away. I just casually smiled his way. A few minutes later I glanced over to him and saw that he shifted positions, giving me a perfect view of his goods. I shifted my position to get a better view. A few minutes later I glanced over again and noticed he was gently playing with himself. Instant arousal for me. I kept watching and realized that he was doing it just for me. Since the boss was still sleeping, I decided to have fun and started playing with my self too, all the while watching him. He was georgous! He would rub himself and I would follow suit. It was awesome to watch his dick grow from flacid to fully erect, and I felt mine do the same. Then he spit into his hand and started to slowly pump his meat. I did the same, all the while just watching him. This went on for a little while more and just watching him made my stomach go into knots (I feel those knots right now just remembering the story!!LOL!) I grabbed more lotion, applied it to my nether regions and I started to pump harder as well.

I saw that he was getting close, so I spread my legs wide giving him a great view of everything I had and just kept eye contact and started pounding away. It wasn't long before I saw him start to shake, stiffen up and watched him come all over his hand. My turn... I couldn't wait any more, I lifted my ass off the towel and hammered away, so excited that he was watching, and exploded all over my stomach. I just watched his great smile as I rubbed it all over my body. That was the most amazing wank I ever had.

Funny thing is that the wife never woke up and never knew. Also, when we got home after the homeymoon and took the films to be developed, who should appear in a picture but my little j/o buddy buck naked!!! I asked her who this was, and she replied, "just some hot guy I saw on the beach one day."

I have masturbated many, many times since, with his picture in my hand, and remembering that most awesome moment in time.

roy m cox
Dec 29, 2009, 11:31 AM
Some neat places:

on a hiking trail out in deep woods, on boats, beaches, under a small natural waterfall, hot tubs and swimming pools, lakes, the ocean--pretty much any "natural" place or is outdoors are my faves.

id have to say the same :bigrin: loved the woods tho no one around for miles and a beach that a lot of us kids would go to we all skinny dipped their heh so fun :bigrin:

wish i could have days like that again

mikey3000
Dec 29, 2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah, outdoors is the best. Sometimes I like doing it on the deck, early in the morning when everyone else is still asleep. Luckily I have a pretty secluded back yard.

strokguy
Dec 29, 2009, 12:42 PM
I've masturbated several times in the back seat of a cab, while on the expressway coming home from the airport. Takes the right mix of type of cab (those with a security partition btw the front and back seat), cabbie (checked out or engrossed on the mobile phone) and light (dusk or dark is best). I'd typically start with groping myself through pants, then slip a newspaper or jacket over my lap. Quietly unzip, pull out my bone and very carefully and calmly do light slow stroking, taking caution to not move around too much or make noise. When I would get close to cumming, I'd clench my jaw and look out the window, getting ready to ejac but holding completely still, until my eyes would roll back and the fireworks silently going off in my head. Ohhhh those were fun....

mikey3000
Dec 29, 2009, 12:58 PM
Wow!!! Guys, keep 'em cummin!!! HMCAEIT, Strokeguy, very hot!!! I just might have to go knock one off in the bathroom here at work today (then tell ya'll about it of course). LOL!!!

12voltman59
Dec 29, 2009, 3:54 PM
Very hot story havemycock---I am jealous. I have hoped to get so lucky on my hikes out in the woods--never was--Bummer for me!! :bigrin::bigrin:

Great for you obviously!!

I knew I could not be the only guy in the world to go out in the woods, and if the situation allowed--to "relieve myself"

There is just something very "sexy" I find in being out in nature--and it seems to make me ultra horny.

Getting nude, feeling the wind, air and water on my body just "gets my motor running." If I feel it it OK to do so in such situations---I just have to "relieve myself" as it were.

I may not have gotten lucky enough to find another guy doing the same thing---or have him find me and we do something together--but I also never got unlucky enough to be discovered by someone my actions would embarrass, get angry at me or have it be "an officer of the law!":eek:

My sixth sense seemed to work pretty good in such cases.

mikey3000
Dec 29, 2009, 4:08 PM
There is just something very "sexy" I find in being out in nature--and it seems to make me ultra horny.

Getting nude, feeling the wind, air and water on my body just "gets my motor running." If I feel it it OK to do so in such situations---I just have to "relieve myself" as it were.

For me it's having the sun shine where it isn't supposed to shine. Huge turn on.

the sacred night
Dec 29, 2009, 9:05 PM
Wow, hot stories, guys! I'm getting horny reading them, might have to toss one off right here in the coffee shop... lol I've done it before. And at work, school, other people's houses... once even my parents' house when they weren't home (and it wasn't MY house anymore). The craziest one, though, was in the middle of a midterm exam with 80 other people in the room. I was fidgeting in my seat because I had to pee, but some of the movements felt really good, so I kept doing them. I also hadn't worn a bra that day (probably didn't have one clean), so my breasts were bouncing a little as I was fidgeting, which added to the sensations. I was enjoying it, but it wasn't until I reached the "whoa, I'm gonna come" moment that it dawned on me I'd just successfully masturbated in class without alerting anyone. One of the great things about female anatomy is you don't have to expose yourself to do it, so no one is the wiser!

shaver6
Dec 29, 2009, 9:06 PM
Two experiences come to mind. When I was 21, I took my parents camper truck down to the beach, and parked in a trailer park for a week. It was right next to the ocean. One of my buddies from high school came down to stay a couple of nights with me. We had been sexually active with each other through high school. Anyway...we got to messing around, sucking and stroking each other, when we couldn't hold back any longer, we thought it would be cool to open the back door on the camper and just shoot our loads outside. It was dark out, and we took turns standing in the doorway, with the other guy standing behind, reaching around and stroking the guy in front until he came. I guess we were horny that night, because neither one of us too long to cum. We laughed about it later, because even though the back of the camper faced a hedge...any one out taking a walk, could have walked right past the door...and they might have gotten a little wet :)

Second time was several years later. I was working at a old manufacturing plant, and I met another guy there and we hit it off. After we discovered we both were interested in doing something to each other...we started looking around for a place to do it. Finally we discovered a stairway, that went up into an area, that was near the roof. There were catwalks all over the place in order to service different things in this "attic". It was rather dark up there, and we could barely see each other. We started checking each other out, which led to some mutual oral..and finally some mutual J/O. All this time, we could look down right below us, where all the people were working on the assembly lines. Since we were on a break..we didn't take long to stroke each other to completion. Years later, we always laughed about it... all those people working below, who didn't have a clue, what two guys were doing, just above their heads..:bigrin:

boca.openminded
Dec 29, 2009, 11:08 PM
what an excellent thread...

I guess im just like any other male. The outdoors really turn me on too..

I'll just name a few. I also did the jerking off in the car, shower, xxx store, airport bathrooms, store bathrooms, gf house (after she went to bed) but the most exciting ones (that I can remember) I'll list below..

1) When I came home from work I used to run over to a local park and rollerblade till it got dark. The rollerblade area was a decent size (bout half of a basketball court) it was gated and it had no lights. The only lights were from the moon or a distant light pole. Most days Id skate for an hour or so and left when it got dark but this time I got there late so I only had about 15 min before it got dark. This time I continued skating even when it was dark and being that it was warm out I was only wearing tee & shorts. Being dark & alone I was so turned on that I pushed my shorts down enough so my dick would be hanging out. A few minutes later I'd jerk off and then leave. Other times when it got dark Id strip completely naked. Of course every time Id jerk off before Id leave.

2) At my old apt I didn't have ac (landlord was too cheap) but he'd let me use his pool when it wasn't in use. He always went to bed early so around 10pm i would bring a few beers outside and cool off in the pool. I never turned on the lights because I didn't want to wake anyone up. Sometimes Id swim naked or just lay out on the patio naked. It was great being naked & drinking beers..

3) Most recent was a few months ago I was laying out on the patio reading when I noticed none of my neighbors were home. So I took advantage of it and stripped naked. Well, I guess I never heard them come home because I guess they made loud noises on purpose (always a quiet couple) to tell me they were home so Id get dressed. I wasn't jerking off that day but I was very hard.

A few days later I noticed again nobody was home so that day I was jerking off outside but right after I came I heard noises. I went inside and looked out the window and saw my neighbor outside but I didn't see the car in their driveway. Lesson learned: even though there are no cars in the driveway your neighbors still might be home... lol

since then when I saw them they always smile. Not sure if I am being a bit paranoid because they always said hi before or they have something to smile at.... lol

question is will that stop me from laying out naked again? Absolutely not... They didn't complain so I guess it doesn't bother them. If it did I am sure they would have said something by now...

Jorja
Dec 30, 2009, 3:25 AM
Ive masterbated in so many places, sometimes with others watching, sometimes not....i love positions as much as places, bending over on my knees is a good one, and squatting on your feet...yummmm...oh..off topic....ive materbated in the bed with my exhusband fast asleep, had hot phone sex in my truck while i masterbated....in the shower, in a tent while camping, oh and in the water on the beach....i love to touch and please and if its my own body...all the more....get to know your body and touch it whenever you can...i work in a hotel, need i say more....

Jorja
Dec 30, 2009, 3:26 AM
For me it's having the sun shine where it isn't supposed to shine. Huge turn on.

OMG mikey...i love this too...driving in a car, having the hot sun beaming in, hitting you right....omg.....there....spread your legs gently....yikes

69luvr
Apr 21, 2010, 2:19 PM
wow am i really the first woman to respond to this? ok well.. i'm my car... in my college's library when i was in college. i did it once while driving though not recommended lol..accidents ppl :P... in the women s bathroom in the mall/school. in my cousins house while a male cousin was sleeping on the floor in the same room. there is more i know but for me that is pretty kinky lol

I love to do it at a mall too. I enjoy watching people and fantacizing. then I go to a stall in the mall and presto...! lol

ErosUrge
Apr 21, 2010, 2:50 PM
Some very hot moments from everyone indeed. Nice....
Does someone else giving you a handjob count here? I once received one on a Greyhound going to my first wife's mother's house for Thanksgiving in another state. We had to sit about 4 rows apart. There was a guy sitting next to me and it was an overnight journey. I had a small blanket over my lap and this guy gave my thigh a couple of small rubs to see how I would react. I was only 20 at the time and though I was a bit nervous, I was curious too and excited. I looked around to the other side of the aisle and saw that those passengers were welll asleep so this helped me relax more. His gentle rubs finally moved towards my inner thigh and then eventually to my crotch just rubbing the zipper area of my jeans....I was already hard. He then unzipped me and had to work a bit at getting my cock out. Once it was out he started to pump it and I was amazed at how good it felt. Perhaps it was because of the excitement that we could get found out about. The blanket was moving up and down from his stroking and eventually I slid it off to make things easier. He pumped slowly at first but could sense I was getting close and increased the rhythm. This went on for only about 5 minutes before I came....it was a very intense orgasm and I had to keep my moans to myself which was difficult as I'm a person that definitely loves to let out the sounds when I'm turned on. Maybe the intensity of the orgasm was more because I had to keep quiet. I shot off into the blanket and of course washed it as soon as we got to our destination.
I told my wife about it as she was okay with me being bi and never felt threatened by me playing sexually with men; women no, but men yes. In fact, she thought it was a turn on hearing about it.
Other kinky places if you can call them that have been in an open field in a circle jerk with several other guys and getting turned on by watching them and even more so as we each hit our orgasms...
In a department store dressing room with the first wife that I mentioned earlier who did the stroking for me and made me face the mirror as I released my load.....she was awesome that way.... and finally, my very first girlfriend who jacked me off underwater until I came in the Chesapeake Bay.....such warm memories......there are more, but I'll stop here.

Gay2Bi
Apr 21, 2010, 2:56 PM
Um, well, being an exhibitionist at heart, I'd have to say, just about anywhere I think I can get away with it. :bigrin:

Like a lot of guys, I love the outdoors: while hiking, on my back deck, while driving, in parking lots, in an alley in the city, in a parked car on a city street (other things happened in said car at a later time), in a campground on a picnic table (again, more happened on that picnic table later).

I worked at a golf course in the men's locker room (most weren't my type, but every now and then the guys would bring their college-age sons and that was a nice show) and almost every day I would head into the showers under the pretense of cleaning them and rub one out.

Boring places: In the bedroom, at the computer (surprised?), in the living room, with a friend (I considered myself gay, he was curious, so we did it, but that's unfortunately all that happened - he was HOT), in the shower.

Give me time; I'm sure I'll think of more...:bigrin:

TwylaTwobits
Apr 21, 2010, 2:58 PM
I'd have to say without a doubt the kinkiest place I ever masturbated was at work. I worked for a chiropractor and the exam room had a flat table, had a very ummm shall we say interesting little fantasy session with LDD on msn that morning before he had to crash for the day and it was still with me after dealing with the patients and then it was lunchtime. Finally I could do something about it, so I did. Had to be quiet as there was a daycare below the office and that made it a bit more kinky for me as I am not a quiet person. To this day I'm not sure if it was the forbidden aspect or just the needs that were aroused finally being met but it was one of the best of my life.

foreverbi
Apr 21, 2010, 5:09 PM
At work, in my bedroom, in a car, in a corn silo,under a bridge, in the woods, hobo shed, in folks garage, between weeds at side of garage, in my pants, at a bank, at my Aunt & Uncles farm, at the theater, in my friends bedroom (& heres the hoot) in a closet & laying in bed with my wife. I always caught my cum with my spare hand so I could bring it to my mouth & swallow it.:tongue:

bikiniman
Apr 23, 2010, 12:35 AM
The kinkiest place I have masturbated is completely naked in a cubicle in the male change rooms at work. When I went into the cubicle the change rooms were deserted but once I started masturbating the change rooms filled up with people, I could not stop at this point. It was so enjoyable and such and turn on to here voices and people all around me as I came.

libertinobj
Apr 23, 2010, 1:58 AM
Well, I guess that like 99.9% of guys in the word did it in normal and very kinky places ( I remember in my first job I used to do it in the toilet to release the stress ).. most of the time lonely but sometimes with a good company.

I specially remember one I want to share with you. Long long time ago, my girlfriend, a couple of friends and I went out of Madrid for travelling and returned home in an inter-city bus. There were very few passengers (my girlfriend, Ana, another couple of friends and I maybe eight or ten people and driver). Our friends sat in the front of the bus and we preferred to sit behind because we wanted to have a nap.

I was of the side of the window and Ana in the seat of the corridor. I was looking at the road and she was reading a magazine. Suddenly Ana started to caressing with her hand my lap and started to approach towards my crotch for what in some moments my cock was getting rubbed over the trousers. I was totally rigid because of the surprise.

I didn't very well that to do!. I looked at her and I saw her smiling while she was feigning that she was reading her magazine.

So I started to do the same to her, thinking that it was a simple caress that will end soon. But that was not what she wanted. She continued her caresses and my dick reacted getting hard. I was a bit worried about someone see us but it seems that everybody were sleeping . My excitement was increasing because of her wise hand and the kinky of the situation. Ana seemed that was enjoying it too and sundelly, skilfully, with one hand, she pulled my zip down , get into my underwear and release my already hard cock from his prison.

She kept quiet pretending to read but her half smile was betraying her. I started to sighing a bit, trying not to do too much noise. I looked around and I thought that , about three or four rows ahead, a woman's eyes, a passenger, were looking at us. I try to pretend normal and she finally turned the head.

Mean while Ana masturbated me with mastery; up and down, smoothly and firm, doing semicircular movements around the gland of my penis. I caress her but she stopped. She wanted to give me this present. I relaxed and enjoy her gift. Her movements won intensity and speed. I could not hold any more!. Ana realized it and rapidly took my cock in her mouth and started to suck.

Finally I explode and fill her with my warm and thick milk. Then she looked at me, opened lightly her mouth to close it again and to swallow all. Then she smiled me. I cannot avoid it and kiss her passionately in the mouth. She turned and continued reading as nothing had happened.

I miss her so much...;)

torpedoman
Apr 23, 2010, 8:51 AM
I was stuck in weekend traffic on the bay bridge. I was in the right lane and looking at this hot couple making out. He was playing with her tits then she bent down and I am sure was giving him a BJ. He looked over and smiled. I pulled out my cock and began to beat off. He knew I was doing it. He saw may arm moving and smiled again. Then I watched his face contort and I knew he was coming. That triggered me to blast off. I had cum all over my pants and shirt. He winked at me as she got up and then she looked over and got all red. Traffic started to move and we lost sight of one another. It was very hot!

69luvr
Sep 13, 2010, 2:37 PM
I was stuck in weekend traffic on the bay bridge. I was in the right lane and looking at this hot couple making out. He was playing with her tits then she bent down and I am sure was giving him a BJ. He looked over and smiled. I pulled out my cock and began to beat off. He knew I was doing it. He saw may arm moving and smiled again. Then I watched his face contort and I knew he was coming. That triggered me to blast off. I had cum all over my pants and shirt. He winked at me as she got up and then she looked over and got all red. Traffic started to move and we lost sight of one another. It was very hot!

I wish that I was there with you! wow A great story and I loved it!:bipride:

nakedheathen
Sep 13, 2010, 11:56 PM
Two stories:

1) I was a lifeguard at 16 and got really turned on at the pool, (really?!) so I went into the office where I knew no one was and barely made it in when I yanked out my dick and blew a major load. Seconds later, just as I was cleaning up and tucking myself back in the maintenance guy about 25 came in, acted like he didnt catch me but I wonder if he noticed and was trying to catch me ;)

2) Lake Mead. there is a nude baech, not easy to find but it is out there. Went one sunday and layed out. Sun felt great and I love being naked. Wasnt long at all and I was dozing off. Soon, a really hot guy who I have to assume was a dancer at one of the casinos pulled up in a pontoon boat. he didnt seem friendly so I just rolled over and continued to snooze. At some point I woke and saw him stroking the longest thickest cock I have ever seen. I instantly became rigid and started stroking while thinking about going to the boat and offering support, as soon as began to walk down he blew, and I did also. He then saw me and laughed. I guess we both recognized a missed oppurtunity.

Other than that, echo the thoughts that outside is best or the threat of being caught.

ALMOE
Sep 14, 2010, 12:58 AM
Well here is my story.

I was going home one night and the full moon was out and I was horny. While driving down a two lane highway I got the idea to do it on the road. I pulled off the road and was removing my pants when a vehicle pass and the slowed down to see what was the matter so I had to move further down the road. After the car had gone out of sight, I jumped out of my car and sat my bare naked ass on the center yellow line. I was totally naked sitting pleasuring myself. I was setting there and I jacked for what seemed like days. All good things must cumm to an end and I deposited my load on the highway, went back to the car got dressed and went home. :bigrin:

Gibberish
Sep 14, 2010, 1:21 AM
Once when I was camping up in Vancouver I was feeling pretty horny so I snuck off into the woods and masturbated completely naked while laying on top of a fallen log that was stuck on the river banks between a few rocks on top of a waterfall. Afterwards I went down to wash of in the pool at the bottom and couldn't help having a little more fun

12voltman59
Sep 14, 2010, 1:36 AM
Once when I was camping up in Vancouver I was feeling pretty horny so I snuck off into the woods and masturbated completely naked while laying on top of a fallen log that was stuck on the river banks between a few rocks on top of a waterfall. Afterwards I went down to wash of in the pool at the bottom and couldn't help having a little more fun

Sounds like a good place to have gotten to enjoy yourself.

flightdeck
Sep 14, 2010, 9:54 AM
whilst driving my hgv down the motorway in the night I would like to try masturbating while watching another couple having sex in the same room.

spies
Sep 14, 2010, 10:36 AM
It was on night ambush in Vietnam. I was awake on guard duty. I was heard because the next morning someone mentioned that some one jacked off during the night.

Realist
Sep 14, 2010, 10:49 AM
I can relate to many of these posts, especially when I was young and way too horny for my own good. Masturbating in boats, cars, in the cool woods, naked and free. The lady's adventures in class, next to sleeping husbands, etc, were interesting, too. I enjoy hearing both genders' adventures.

I had no intention of contributing to this thread, but when I read of sex and masturbating on buses, an incident from years back filled my memory. This is not so much about masturbating myself, but about the assistance I had, one time.

Greyhound buses: crowded, uncomfortable, and slow as molasses! Unless it was an express, they'd stop for anyone along the way. There's usually someone close by, who smells bad, loud, obnoxious, or talking to you when you don't want to.

Picture this: 1963, I'm in the Air Force, in uniform. I was taking a Greyhound (Double deck Scenicruiser) from Keesler AFB Mississippi to central Florida for Christmas.....a ride of about 22 hours. The bus is crowded and the only seat was next to a really cute chubby hippy chick. (Long black hair, t-shirt, no bra, short skirt and boots. I'm 23, she's 19)

We hit it off immediately and before we'd gone 10 miles, it's like we were old friends. It's getting dark and most interior lights were off, with passengers trying to sleep.

The girl, Emmy, seems as happy as I was, about our being seated together. She is very forward and before long we are discussing our sexual interests. I told her that I hadn't had a date since joining the AF and was looking forward to getting to my next duty station in Virginia and hopefully finding a lover.

Although, at the time I was very guarded about being bisexual, I admitted to her that I was bi. I don't think I could have said anything to get her more interested! She was also bi and had been to Gulfport visiting a female lover, who was in college, there. In fact, she'd been intimate with several girls, but only one boy.

She was telling me that she loved being touched and especially liked to have a lover use their fingers on her. I responded that I loved to please my lovers and found it especially exciting to use my hands, or tongue during sex. I told her that if she was game, I'd like her to tell me how she liked to be touched, while I explored her. She responded by saying that she'd agree only if I'd share how I'd like her to "do" me!

By the time we stopped for a passenger exchange in Mobile, we both were exceedingly horny. Emmy said she was going into the terminal and freshen up a little and suggested that I do the same ..........and remove my underware!

I was waiting for her at the snack bar when she came out and watched her walk across the lobby to greet me. She had the damnedest grin on her face and a kind of sly look in her eyes. She was so cute and the way her body moved as she walked, was sending electric tingles all through me. She was the personification of hot!

After we had a drink, we went out on the ramp to wait for the time to leave. I kissed her for the first time, there. She melted into my arms and intentionally pushed her breasts against me. She whispered into my ear, "You can touch them, if you want!" I touched her and she told me to pull her nipple. I kissed her again as I gently squeezed and pulled her nipple, she had an orgasm!

I'd never had a girl react that way before and it really excited me. I don't think I've ever been more erect in my life! She said she should have warned me that she was exceptionally orgasmic........when the conditions were right. I could only imagine what it would have been like to be on a date, comfortable, and alone, with her! she would have been fun in a drive-in movie!

When we got on the bus and seated, she told me that she had taken her panties off and was very clean, "down there". She giggled when I told her that I had taken off my underware, too. She had gotten a lap robe out of her baggage and put it over us.

I don't want to make a huge story out of this, but suffice it to say that we a great trip! She had the softest hands and I'd never had better hand jobs in my life. A couple of times, right when I was beginning to cum, she leaned over and swallowed the evidence.

If she had one orgasm, as I teased and played with her, she had dozens! Normally very noisy, she bit her tongue until it bled, to keep from crying out.

She would tell me exactly how she liked to be touched and how easy, or hard she wanted me to do it....I followed her instructions, exactly. One thing she did that excited me was, she loved to lick my fingers off after she came. Emmy said she loved the taste of pussy! She had absolutely no inhibitions and being that way helped me lose mine, too. What a fantastic trip!

When we got to Orlando, she got off and, while the bus was exchanging passengers, I asked her if I could come up and take her out. I lived about 40 miles south of her. She said she'd love that, but for one thing. She was living with an older gay lady, who was like her sugar mama! She was very jealous and it would be difficult for Emmy to get away.

I asked her how she got away to see the girl in Gulfport. Emmy had family in that area and told her lover that she was visiting them. However, she did NOT see her family, that trip!

I took the hint and didn't push the issue, but I really would have liked to have seen her again!

Tonybare
Sep 14, 2010, 5:49 PM
Well guys and gals, all of your memories have certainly got me going! But I would like to add a couple of mine:

On ski trip in Austria at the top of a small hill while lying back in the snow and again in the 4 seater pod taking me down the mountain (I was alone)!

I was flying a B747 empty apart from the three of us tech crew between the middle east and far east and decided to stretch my legs, very eiry walking around a completely empty aircraft so I decided to strip off and jack off in the middle of the cabin.

Oh and in just about every hotel room around the world I have stayed in.

Have fun

GuyF0001
Sep 18, 2010, 2:45 AM
One of my favorites was when I was driving home from a softball game. I had a few beers after the game before leaving the park and was feeling pretty good driving. I was wearing softball shorts that were real easy to just pull aside and expose my cock and balls while I drove. I was enjoying stroking it while driving and noticed there was a full moon that night and I found myself glancing down when the moonlight came thru just right and watching myself stroking it. I knew I was going to cum soon so I took a turn off the rural road I was on to a country road and found myself going up a hill in a non-inhabited woodsy section. The road dead-ended at the top of the hill and there were a couple of trees nearby so I parked the car under one. I slipped my shorts and underwear off and pulled my shirt off and proceeded to jack off. The moon was so full and no one around so I got out of the car wearing only my tennis shoes. I could see stars and moon above along with the lights of the city below. I walked out from under the tree into the bright moonlight and just stood with my legs spread and stroked it until I ejaculated under the stars and moon. It was so hot, I will never forget standing there naked watching my cum fly in the bright moonlight!

Thomas_The_Rhymer
Sep 18, 2010, 3:10 AM
These are awesome stories! LOL

Sadly, I don't have anything "kinky" to add. Just being free from Catholicism and weekly confession for a few weeks and all...give me a bit! ;)

sammie19
Sep 18, 2010, 5:06 AM
These are awesome stories! LOL

Sadly, I don't have anything "kinky" to add. Just being free from Catholicism and weekly confession for a few weeks and all...give me a bit! ;)

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread but ever since I first saw your nic I wondered where you got it from. Thomas the Rhymer came from not far away from where I live and there are many places round about linked with him and many magical tales. He has been compared to both Merlin and Nostradamus for his magical powers and ability to make prophecy. Here is a little taster.

http://www.houseofharden.com/cowdenknowes/rhymer.htm

If we need to be true to the thread however, there are many very nice places which are secluded where people could masturbate in and around Rhymer country. Bashfulness prohibits me from saying whether I have or have not.

Thomas_The_Rhymer
Sep 18, 2010, 6:42 AM
This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread but ever since I first saw your nic I wondered where you got it from. Thomas the Rhymer came from not far away from where I live and there are many places round about linked with him and many magical tales. He has been compared to both Merlin and Nostradamus for his magical powers and ability to make prophecy. Here is a little taster.

If we need to be true to the thread however, there are many very nice places which are secluded where people could masturbate in and around Rhymer country. Bashfulness prohibits me from saying whether I have or have not.

Thank you for the link. Yes, I spend a great deal of time studying the folklore and singing the traditional music of the British Isles. As for my pic, a young Lord Byron. I am a poet, writer and I have always liked him. :)

dgp0105
Sep 18, 2010, 7:40 AM
One night, many years ago, after a night in Toronto and maybe one too many drinks, I boarded the GO train to head home. I was feeling a little randy and, being on the last train of the night, I was all alone on the upper floor of the train. A raging hard-on met with a hot opportunity! I was wearing a suit so I figured if anybody did come up the stairs I could cover up fairly easily. So, I whipped it out and started rocking with the motion of the train. I was a bit scared that I'd get caught and I was thinking (hoping?) that there were cameras on the train and that maybe someone was watching me and enjoying the show. It was pretty hot. However, having not planned it, I was unprepared when I blew my load all over my shirt and tie! I've told that story to a few friends and it always gets a laugh.

I've also pounded one out driving on the 401. I always seem to get hard when driving on long trips and I remember thinking that nobody could see me but I imagine that a couple of truck drivers might have caught a glimpse. Good times...

Realist
Sep 18, 2010, 8:13 AM
Truckers, who spend millions of miles on the road, see everything.

An old German truck driving friend told me that he'd seen some very distracting things on the autobahn. He'd seen both genders masturbating, hand jobs being given, and blow jobs. In the early '60s he saw a fellow driving at high speeds in a Renault, with a girl sitting in his lap naked! (A RENAULT at HIGH speed?) I'm sure truck drivers all over the world have stories to tell.....some may even be true!

dog15108
Sep 18, 2010, 11:57 AM
This is my first post and felt I had to reply! I'm sure we all remember as children when we figured out what we were actually doing to ourselves how much we enjoyed it we all tried to wear it out.

Anyway at about 13 years old I was playing in the orchard behind the nieghborhood church when I had the need to releive myself, I climbed one of the apply trees, got comfy in the Y of the tree and proceeded enjoy some self releif. It was actually so excitng that I went a little to far and beat the skin right off the underside of my cock....leaving it with a brush burn! Oh my those wehre the days lol

sandytoes
Sep 18, 2010, 1:39 PM
early teens, horseback riding at the ranch would get me sooo hot. I would j/o right on the saddle...lol. I think a ranch hand prbly saw me once because, later on, he would give me this knowing smile, not a 'come on' type grin; just an acknowledgement of hormones busting at the seams, like saying " been there, kid...". I would turn redder than the chiles drying in the sun. :)

qazwsx33334
Sep 18, 2010, 2:47 PM
Going 70mph down I-95 in Ft. Lauderdale, dick out, pumping like crazy. Shoot my load all over my stomach, trying to keep my shirt up so I won't get cum on it. Didn't have a towel so I just rubbed it into my hairy chest, licked my hand off And drove on!

mboobs
Sep 19, 2010, 8:01 AM
i used to masturbate everywhere that i could. i don't know whether this was kinky or just risky. you decide. i used to own a second hand book shop. i don't know if you have them in America. my inlaws had a shop next door. sommeone had brought some stick books in and while i was looking over them i started to get horny. i still did in those days. it was a monday and always quiet so i pulled it out and started wanking. i had just blown all over my hand when my mother inlaw came in to ask if i wanted a coffee. luckily the counter was quite high. my cock was still out and dribbling and my hand was covered with cum. i allways had a feeling that she heard me wanking. she had a knowing look on her face. it could also have been my guilt at nearly being caught.

biinterested
Sep 19, 2010, 4:09 PM
on the phone with som one I have never met, listening to each other moan as we cum.

Jimmy Splash
Sep 20, 2010, 5:41 AM
hospital shower, on top of a water tower

biguyinwr
Sep 22, 2010, 12:14 PM
In a cubicle, in a very busy "cubicle farm" I used to work at. I was going through a depressing time, at a job I hated, married to a frigid beast, and desperately horny. Back then, companies weren't as knowledgeable about the troubles one could get into on the net, so they didn't block chat programs or the like. I had been chatting up this bi married couple, who were obsessed with double penetration. I was chatting with the female half, and things were getting hot and heavy, when she asked if I wanted to see her webcam. I said sure, she turns it on...and there she is, her husband pounding away from behind as she typed to me, leaned over the keyboard. It was too hot to ignore. I carefully, quietly unzipped and watched as they pounded away at each other. Didn't take me long to cum! Later, at home, I gave them a show of my own - great couple. Alas, we drifted apart, and never had a chance to hook up.

ihavapa
Sep 22, 2010, 4:25 PM
Not sure what i would call kinky but does outside in the backyard count did it the other night was warm and thinking about being sucked off, must of shot cum about 4 feet, wish I could have had some one with me.

gold20
Sep 22, 2010, 4:38 PM
I was cycling throught the forest in the Lake District in Cumbria, UK and found a clearing that was covered in thick soft moss. Couldn't resist stripping off completely and wrapping a handful of moss round my cock and masturbating. What a fantastic feeling.

Was so good, I lay in the sun and got another erection and did it all over again. Cycled back with aching balls but it was soooooo worth it.

tj112659
Sep 22, 2010, 6:12 PM
The strangest place I masturbated was in a college library. I was in one of the study desks, it was hot (summer), so I sneaked my cock out the leg of my shorts and had a quick wank. Shot it on the carpet, then just slid my pant leg back down.

biwmtrucker44
Sep 22, 2010, 8:07 PM
While driving a lot I am a truck driver mostly after dark.the place I like te best did it 1 time was on sisters front porch at night sister was away on vacation that week I j/oed in every room of her house.Also a few times in the woods near a Golf corse with people plaing on it.when I was in the Army int the shower room with curtins closed any1 could of walked in on me.I d hav eto think but there are probly more

chook
Sep 23, 2010, 1:28 AM
The kinkiest place I had a wank was in the choir loft of the chapel when I was in boarding school. We were asked to sing at an old boys wedding and being summer all I had on was shorts and a singlet under all them robes that we had to wear, and as luck would have it I was in the front row looking down on all the wedding guests and what got my eye was a pretty young thing with a low cut dress and massive tits, well being 16 and as horny as a cat with three balls I was soon distracted, so there I was pounding away perving and singing......talk about multi tasking, lucky I had a hanky with me otherwise it was going to be a real job explaining the big wet patch on the robes and also it was a bloody miracle I didnt go arse over head over the rail when I came. :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

mastadon
Nov 5, 2010, 3:51 PM
Outside your window.... Just kidding. I masturbated in a room full of sleeping people while watching a couple fuck quietly when they thought everyone was sleeping.

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2010, 4:11 PM

God sam..ya r borin sumtimes...:tong:

..me an all.. cos nice girls don't in kinky places or ne wer else...:tong:;)

xxxbicuriouswoman
Nov 5, 2010, 9:14 PM
I was laughing as I read this post, memories are such a powerful thing. :)
My 1st sexual experience was as an 11 year old, didn't know a thing about sex, and my cousin and I were out exploring as usual when we started talking about what we knew and didn't know about sex. We grew up in a very small village, about 500 people, and the catholic church was in charge. She had found a penthouse magazine, and had hid it in the woods for us to look at. We started reading the magazines, not really understanding a thing. So, as curious kids go, we decided to see if we could find that "clit" thingy they kept talking about in the magazine, and we didn't have a clue if we had it. We promptly put our hands between our legs, trying to find it, and nope, we didn't have it. :bigrin: So here we are, pants down around our ankles, in the middle of the woods, trying to find our clit, thinking we didn't have it. After reading some more of the stories, trying to figure out if we had a clit, we found a story about a girl bringing herself off in front of a bunch of guys. It was very explicit about what she was doing, from opening her pussy lips (which we thought was hilarious as we always called it the "fishy") to wetting her fingers and rubbing it up and down her slit. (which had us in the fits laughing as we really didn't understand why it was called a slit) but we were gungho, and started imitating what we had read. Low and behold, we were wide eyed, and we were getting very into it, with my cousin asking if I was "leaking" cause she was, trying to read the magazine as we were furiously rubbing ourselves, making sure we were doing it right. That was the 1st orgasm I remember having. My cousin and I have never repeated that session nor mentioned it. Think it was a good thing as I think if we had of been caught our parents would of thought the devil was in us. :bigrin: But oh, the laughing we did trying to find that "clit" thing. :bigrin:

sammie19
Nov 6, 2010, 7:26 AM
God sam..ya r borin sumtimes...:tong:

..me an all.. cos nice girls don't in kinky places or ne wer else...:tong:;)

Quite possibly. But not when a friend and I did it half way up the Grey Mare's Tail.

like2tug
Nov 6, 2010, 11:30 AM
First let me say i'm a lover of BBW (one of my favorite forms of porn) and I used to be a truck driver, kept the truck at my house when not driving for the company (duelly diesal with large cargo cab attached). I used to get coffee every morning at a Shell gas station and started talking to this BBW I met there...eventually started to masturbate in cab of truck while waiting for her to show up and thinking about her body! She caught me once and to my surprise started to kid me about it and even gave me a helping hand on several occations. She eventually let me play with her tits, pussy and butt while we were parked next to each others in our trucks (while people were coming and going around us). Never did get caught but came very close to it a couple of times.

boss_hogg
Nov 6, 2010, 11:45 AM
I did it once in class at school - Technical Studies if I remember correctly. Near the front as well. I did it once at school in the toilet connected to the head master whilst waiting to be counselled for something. After leaving school there were few places I didn't masturbate. Some years ago I volunteered as a sperm donor so I guess that counts. I used to masturbate into a tube in an office on a main hospital corridor where many work colleagues also used and often heard them chatting walking past as I would be chugging away. All for a good cause - naturally!

Magic Couple
Nov 6, 2010, 1:31 PM
Where have I masturbated? Hmmmmm. Well lets see work, while driving, bedroom, living room, Bathroom at Walmart, movies, g/f Parents room. lol

man65here
Nov 6, 2010, 1:35 PM
When I was young and home on my first military leave, I was staying on a friends boat. I anchored off a public beach to watch the hotties sunbathe and on the open flying bridge stroking my cock. I looked up at the cliffs above the beach and 7 or 8 people were watching me. I made sure I was facing them when the cum erupted from my cock.

binjlooking
Nov 6, 2010, 2:06 PM
Once at beach woman watched me rub one out as she lay on her stomach with sunglasses on and pretended not to notice.....

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2010, 2:18 PM
Quite possibly. But not when a friend and I did it half way up the Grey Mare's Tail.

:eek: shockin'.. didn kno ya liked horses Sam...:bigrin:

Ne 1 me knos??:tong:;)

BicuriousIndy2
Nov 6, 2010, 9:42 PM
20 foot up a tree in a deer stand. I watched a guy at the gym do it in the hot tub, told my wife about the nozzle jockey. On an apartment porch. While riding a bike delivering newspapers.

KillNillvol33
Nov 7, 2010, 3:04 AM
Wow, great topic. But i remember i worked for an OB-GYN pratice years ago. Everyone had left and it was my turn to close the office. So being bored and horny, i hopped on the bed and masturbated. Good times Good times:bigrin:

Jessicaknight
Nov 7, 2010, 9:32 AM
In a New York City Subway tunnel. When I was about 13 I masturbated a lot. Having two older brothers and sharing a room with them the only place to stroke one off was the bathroom. One day, coming home from school, I went into the subway tunnel and found a spot that was hidden yet only feet away from the passing trains. I used to go there every day and jerk off. One time I almost got caught by some track workers. They came to inspect the tracks and set up some lights. I thought they would find me but they didn't. After about an hour they left and I was able to come out of the tunnel and go home. I visited the tunnel gain after that but not every day.

luv2play8899
Nov 8, 2010, 1:20 PM
Hmm..everywhere. :) Here's just a few...

While on a walk along a river I stumbled into a couple playing, they didnt see me or realize I was there. I watched them suck and fuck and while watching had to jerk off while hiding among the bushes and trees. Actually I have had this same experience twice. Not something one can plan, just luck.

I talked the wife into dropping her pants while on the interstate and fingered her to orgasm, during broad daylight...while passing truckers slowly.
She then sucked and jacked me off. Nearly crashed when I spurted. lol...

In a theater, during adult movies. Not peep show, regular theater.
Also masturbated the wife there, and watched her do herself.

While watching the neighbors excessively hot looking wife sunbathe and rub tan oil on her curvaceous body. She didnt realize she could be seen where she was so she exposed her breasts and took plenty of care oiling herself.
Just seeing her sticking out of her tiny bikini made me horny enough to cum.

While watching a married couple finger, masturbate, and give each other oral.
I sat across their living room and got myself off. Would like to find another exhibitionist couple to do this with.

With a friend in HS. We talked about his GF, sniffed her panties, then jerked off together.

Unloaded into my MIL's freshly worn panties in her bathroom when getting ready for a shower. ;)

etc etc....

dutchmale
Nov 9, 2010, 11:53 AM
hmm not really kinky stuff from my side masturbating wise :tong:

but at work on the toilet

and on the road driving a truck jerked on a parking lot :tongue:

12voltman59
Nov 9, 2010, 5:15 PM
Not so much a kinky masterbating session----- For years I had hiked in a state park not far from where I live and one of the places I liked to go was to follow along a feeder stream in a remote area of the park. It was one of those early days of spring that got really warm----like into the low 80s with some humidity when it was only forcast to be in the low 70s. Of course---there might be a few warm days like this to happen---but with work schedules I could not take advantage of them all---wth the string of them ending in a day that got all nasty and stormy---usually with some strong thunderstorms and tornados---then within the next week you get at least one more decent snowfall.

With it being spring--the creek was flowing pretty well--it wasn't a huge stream and all that dangerous to be in unless it was really raining and flooding. Most parts of the stream bed--the water might be up to your knees at most--with a few spots a bit deeper than that.

The leaves had started to come out on the underbrush plants but the big trees were not out so much---so the sun came through what would normally be shade once the leaves fully came out.

I knew that no one else was around---so I laid out on the rocks in the middle of the stream in the nude over the course of a few hours--the sun felt great on the skin---as did the nice warm air.

Like the juices were starting to flow again in the plants and animal life---my juices were running that day too--so naturally I jerked myself off a few times. I had let it go while standing up and shooting into the water. This time--I was laying on my back on a rock--and as I got closer--I turned over and put my legs and hips in the water---with my cock as hard as one of the rocks and my senses all doing double time---when I stuck my cock in the water--with the motion of the water past the rock and the shock of putting it in the cold water--it burst out a nice big load that send clusters of cum floating down the stream. It felt really great.

The only problem with that day and others like it that I have experienced over the years----I didn't have anyone to be there to share the day and have some fun together.

This was back in the time before I came to fully pursuing my desires to do things with guys----while it sure would have been nice to have had anyone there with me---at that time-- it most likely would have been a lady but being an often impromptu thing that tended to come about during the week when I got an odd day off (during the workweek so anyone I might be seeing was not able to go with me)---I often fantasized that on such hikes-- I would somehow meet up with another guy---that he also had those long hidden desires to do something with another guy--- so we'd finally get to do something we'd long thought of and hoped for----sorry to say--I never did meet such a guy!! I always figured that there had to be other guys who felt the same way that I did---I figured that we must have just always missed each other---at least by coming to sites like this and reading the stories of others--I know that such guys are out there--we just never got to meet in the flesh.

bsn050
Nov 17, 2010, 12:57 AM
While snorkling just off the beach.

curioustotry
Nov 17, 2010, 4:52 PM
One day I got mad at my now ex-husband so I went for a walk. There is a park near my house that has a path to wath through and there are losts of trails for off roading. Well there was a little stream running through there and this tree on a small hill right near by. As I sat there listing to the running water I got the urge to start playing with myself. so I pulled my shorts down and leanded against the tree and began slowly rubbing my wet pussy, looking around to see if any one was comming down the path. The though tof getting caught just got me more excited so i pulled out one of my tits and begain sucking my nipple and rubbing my clit. ONFG did it ever feel good, so good that I let out a loud moan as I came. Pulled my shorts up washed my hand in the creak and went home, feeling much better.:tongue:

Realist
Nov 17, 2010, 5:53 PM
My GF sucks her own nipples and masturbates, sometimes, when she is sitting straddled of me. That's hot!

bigolv
Nov 17, 2010, 7:15 PM
I've Masturbated here and there and every where, on the job, pulled off the side of the road, stopped the elevator and masturbated in between floors. in a public restroom stall but never out in public. In my friends mouth,lol... here and there and every where!:eek:

ubersmack
Nov 17, 2010, 10:52 PM
In a church, at school when I was in high school, in my vehicle, at work about sums it up for me.

AZBiGuy77
Nov 18, 2010, 12:40 AM
In a room with 3 of my cousins (2m, 1f), all sleeping. Thought I almost woke one of them, but he just rolled over and went back to sleep. Close one! :bigrin:

binectar
Nov 18, 2010, 6:05 AM
Where to begin?! In a packed strip club (though it was finished for me by the stripper I was dating), in my airplane seat, at a restaurant, on the deck and in the car (yes, while driving), in the stairway of a high-rise...but I think my favorite was for three women whom I'd slept with, but were all unaware (at the time - at least I think) that I'd been with the others. The missus made me proud the other night doing it while driving slowly to parking at FedEx field...for some reason she lost all her public inhibitions at that moment, pulled her pants down to her knees, and went to town while I fed her a nice fantasy. Maybe it was the guy we shared the night before! Thanks buddy!!! :rotate:

lizard-lix
Nov 18, 2010, 10:52 AM
The bathroom at work was probably the riskiest.

Outdoors, anytime I can. I tend to go out naked to get the paper in the morning and end up wandering around (we live in the country), so a quick jack to the sky is a regular event.

Boats were a biggie, my first BF and I would lounge in my tiny 10' sailing dink and do about anything, jerking included (in between BJs :-)

In an open field as a demonstration to one of my first GFs is a great memory.

Happy wanking!

Liz

curioustotry
Nov 21, 2010, 11:00 PM
My GF sucks her own nipples and masturbates, sometimes, when she is sitting straddled of me. That's hot!

i love sucking my own nipples when i am masterbating feels sooooo damn good

dzamzi
Nov 22, 2010, 5:25 AM
i always take my dick out while im driving. one of the best places to do it is in a dressing room at the mall

grxclaus
Nov 26, 2010, 1:21 AM
I used to get off at work when I was alone. Sometimes I would just unzip my pants and get off while other times I would get completely undressed. The most favorite places for me was outside. Many times I would find a secluded spot and lay in the grass and masturbate. I would go in to a barn and lay on the straw. Eventually, a friend of mine joined me and we started pumping each and eventually started giving each other blow jobs.

Realist
Nov 26, 2010, 7:36 AM
Ha!

I've had a few sexual experiences in hay lofts...both masturbating and sex with both genders!

Also got a BJ...and reciprocated in a tobacco barn, in Kentucky, too.

I still get horny when I smell hay, or curing tobacco!

ocaladouglas
Nov 26, 2010, 8:01 AM
lately the kinkiest place I have stroked myself to bliss is at a bus stop while waiting for the bus to show up

satisfiedsmile
Nov 26, 2010, 8:06 AM
Just about anywhere I could find just enough "privacy" even pretty much in public; in an alley, in a park, in a public restroom...sometimes the need was overwhelming!:2cents: I've gone into a peepshow alone to jerk off and I've ended up getting a BJ or three:)... I've done it in bed with a couple of sleeping GFs and cum on 'em:eek: Got caught w/someone in a confessional once but as many times as I JOed around sleeping people nobody ever said they knew it.;)

james4u4ever
Nov 26, 2010, 7:06 PM
Great thread!

For me:
- At the neighbor's house while I was watching it
- In a sleeping bag next to a buddy of mine ... he was masturbating at the time too.
- In the bathroom at work
- At a married co-worker's house; we had been flirting a bit ...
- In the woods

69luvr
Jan 18, 2011, 3:43 PM
I love to go to adult theaters. I go as often as I can and love to play with myself . one time I had the pleasure of sitting close to a young couple necking. I started to get hot and was invited to join in the festivities. nothing like hard boobs in one hand and a hard cock in the other! :bipride:

yama23
Apr 27, 2011, 2:00 PM
The greatest jerk off experance for me was in grade 8. The class went out to the cemetery for a history class trip or something like that and along the one side of the grave yard was a hedge row. I went into the trees to take a leak and as soon as I had my dick in hand i started jerking off. It took no time at all and I was shooting my cum into the trees with my entire class right behind me.
I have also selfsucked myself at work too. The office has a bathroom in the back. I would go back there get on the floor and throw my legs over my head, swallow my load and return to my desk.
I just recently was driving my truck and got so horny that I had to pull over and jerk off. While I was stroking off I leaned over and pulling on the steering wheel was able to suck my dick head into my mouth. I didn't blow my load, just edged...I'm still holding that load too. I plan on fucking my girlfriend tonight blowing inside of her and then cleaning up the mess.

eods29
Apr 27, 2011, 3:50 PM
Yeah...I'd have to go with the solo mile high club....airplane bathroom. First class, though.

wrbi01
Apr 27, 2011, 8:28 PM
I would have to say... in my truck crossing the longest bridge in the world, not kidding, going 65 on a two lane... it gets exciting when someone pulls next to you in the other lane.

Also a favorite memory was with the first guy I had done anything with. We were in a storm culvert.. it was a hot sunny day and the culvert was the perfect place to strip and play.. we would give eachother some oral and both finish off by watching eachother j/o....

I also still like to rub one out when Im in my tent at the camping area while there are 40 or so people about 10 feet away.... expecially after I got my "toy". I think its the excitement of being caught that gets me off the most. I always carry condoms with me for ease of cleanup. :tong:

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2011, 9:53 AM
I am glad that someone brought this thread back from the dustbin. In the past I only talked in general about places I like to jerk off--well--in this post---I will talk about a specific time.

It was the mid-80s when I was in the Coast Guard--at this time I was stationed at a service training center in Petaluma, California. I had discovered that spending off time on the Russian River in Sonoma County was pretty cool---it was on the first day I spent time there---a group of us had rented some canoes and were going down the river in the Sebastopol area. The river was running kind of high and they probably should not have let us on it--but they did.

We had gotten kind of a kick out of going down the river though---at various places--we saw people on the banks going nude----at the different spots--we saw lesbians together, gay guys at others, and heteros at their own spots--all being nude--and even though at the main areas we saw those people--at distances slightly downriver from each big concentration--we saw people having sex.

That got me kind of turned on. Well--we had three groups in three canoes and we sort of got separated----one of our group came to a spot and they turned the canoe over--lost a lot of their stuff. We all met up together at one spot after recovering the dumped canoe---for some reason--I wound up being the one to stay with all three canoes while someone went to get us picked up---the guys that had been dumped were still a bit upriver trying to find their stuff.

It was a nice warm day and there was no one near me--so I decided that I would go nude----while the main river was running high from rains and such----there was this nice back water area that was more of a pool--I swam there then laid out in the sun--it felt so good---I found myself being horny--looked around to make sure no one was around---and started jerking off shooting a nice load. None of my Coastie buddies saw me--but I heard someone sneeze---it was a dude watching me. I could see that he had his shorts down and was stroking his cock---he was a bit embarrassed he got caught by me--but he was so far along--he could not stop---he shot his load--I was pretty close to him by this point.

We didn't say anything to one another--the guy finished shooting, pulled up his shorts and walked back to the road. I figured it was time to get dressed and that was just in time--in no more than five minutes later--they had the van there to pick me and the canoes up.

After that--me and a few other Coastie buddies wound up going to the "straight" nude area on the river where we would go nude--we did that nearly every Saturday and Sunday while we there for our training.

mwmrichva
Apr 28, 2011, 6:55 PM
In my truck while driving & parked, in a corn field, on my boat in the sun and at night, at a picnic table at a park, in my office with the door open, in my pants, in a barn, in a river, in a lake, in my canoe, tent, woods, beach, back yard, under a fig tree, in a tree, in every room of the house, guess I just like to JO. :tongue:

Maggot
Apr 29, 2011, 11:13 AM
Does the back seat of the coach coming back from the works summer party count as kinky?

GroupSex
Apr 29, 2011, 11:52 AM
Behind a High School a few times. :bigrin:

evonne
Apr 29, 2011, 11:48 PM
Back when i was driving 18 wheelers I can remember masturbating at 70 MPH going down the Interstate. What a ride!

biwmtrucker44
Apr 30, 2011, 7:45 AM
Back when i was driving 18 wheelers I can remember masturbating at 70 MPH going down the Interstate. What a ride!

I do that 2 from time to time

Gttuner17
Apr 30, 2011, 1:47 PM
It is the longest drive from my college to home, it is so boring. At there is barely anybody out, no copz. I put on some slow music, and some lotion and went to work. Let it be known i drive stick

luvsgirlyclothes
Apr 30, 2011, 9:06 PM
When I was younger I worked PT in a church, And I would go up to the organ room were all the pipes were kept for the organ. The room was hot as soon as you walked in you would sweat........does it make it ok that it was an episcopalian church