PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Hoffman and...huh?

TaylorMade
Jun 23, 2010, 3:06 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2po4293.jpg

No words.

*Taylor*

DuckiesDarling
Jun 23, 2010, 3:09 AM
Well he's had a lot of practice at screen kisses... hmm let's see Tootsie, KramervsKramer... umm yeah okay maybe not but yeah HUH?

Long Duck Dong
Jun 23, 2010, 3:11 AM
there is something stuck in the guys teeth and dustin is getting it out.... :tong:
or its a tonsil inspection cos dustins next role is as a doctor..... or... ahhh.... I have no idea.... but I am sure there is a good explanation for it.... we are too quick to jump to conclusions :tong::tong::tong:

TaylorMade
Jun 23, 2010, 3:13 AM
I thought it was hot. I found it while looking for Hipster Kitty pictures. . .and two guys kissing is aways appreciated in a bisexual forum, so . . .yeah.

*Taylor*

just4mefc
Jun 23, 2010, 3:34 AM
This is from The Lakers game, they always have the kiss cam go around for the audience, he was being a good sport. very funny though.

lovescum2
Jun 23, 2010, 6:07 AM
Most good sports don't kiss like that :) The question nobody asked him was did he like it...hehe I think he did by the look of it. Just my opinion :rolleyes:

john jackson
Jun 23, 2010, 6:14 AM
next question was there tounge involved, and yes is very hot, or isit just me.

RockGardener
Jun 23, 2010, 7:29 AM
Isn't the other guy Jason Bateman? And it does appear to be a joke because the people around him are laughing.

mikey3000
Jun 23, 2010, 10:13 AM
None the less, I thought it was great. Even if two friends can share a kiss just for public amusement, it helps to break down phobias. Bravo! I wish more buddies did that. Very hot.

TaylorMade
Jun 23, 2010, 11:05 AM
Isn't the other guy Jason Bateman? And it does appear to be a joke because the people around him are laughing.

It IS Jason Bateman and it WAS done for teh lulz.

But it's STILL kinda hawt.

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 23, 2010, 12:14 PM
"Kiss me you fool" "But I had Anchovies on my pizza at lunch..." "I don' care, lay it on me, Big Boy. "Make that little Cheerleader in the front row blush.....C'mon Dusty, gimmie some Tootsie sugar...."
*Snicker*
Bad Cat"

NakedInSeattle
Jun 23, 2010, 7:23 PM
My wife researched this. Dustin is very straight. It's his son he's kissing.

Bisexualnewbie
Jun 23, 2010, 7:45 PM
That is Jason Bateman and Dustin Hoffman kissing, half of Hollywood is bisexual anyway. As for naked in Seattles post I think you need a new person to do your researching.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 23, 2010, 7:49 PM
lol At many of the large games when they spot celebs, they like for them to ham it up and act silly for fun and shock value. Thats evidently what these two are doing here. And I dont blame Dustin for planting a smooch on Jason's lips. Even if it Was in jest.. ;):bigrin::cool:
Cat

RockGardener
Jun 24, 2010, 1:40 AM
Yeah, it's still hot. And Mikey, I agree, every public kiss is that much closer to acceptance.

lovescum2
Jun 24, 2010, 2:02 AM
Think about would any guy, Bi or not Kiss his kid like that? :eek: Bi/Gay/Straight is not incest..and I doubt Dustin would kiss his son like that in public or private. ;)

aheatseeker
Jun 24, 2010, 2:27 AM
the other guy is justin bateman. boy, did those two have me fooled. i would have never guessed. unless this was a scene from a movie?

Canticle
Jun 24, 2010, 3:49 AM
From the body language, in the first photo, it looks very much as if some acting was going on here. As someone else has said, hamming it up, for the camera. Looking at all the laughing faces, which are looking upwards. Could it be that they were all looking at the event, on a big screen?

lovescum2
Jun 24, 2010, 3:58 AM
Not many straight guys would kiss another guy like that unless it was for money sorry :)

I know it was staged but on some level you can't kiss a person like that and not feel anything..Humans aren't built like that :cool:

csreef
Jun 24, 2010, 1:52 PM
I was always led to believe that everyone in Hollywood went to bed with

whoever, whenever....Why doesn't this shock me ????