PDA

View Full Version : What does anal feel like for the receiver?

JonnySW1
Aug 7, 2010, 2:43 PM
How would you describe the sensations? Which positions feel best? What emotions do you get when being fucked? Can you come from being fucked?

The above just a guide - its all about you here. Take it away ;)

boss_hogg
Aug 7, 2010, 3:00 PM
First time was terrible for me. It hurt and burnt at the same time. You need to be with someone with whom you are comfortable and they are happy to go at a slow pace. Once the burn has gone the sensation is amazing. It makes me incredibly horny. It feels great to be so submissive as well but empowering when you see the effect you are giving. I want it to go on and on bt there is a time limit I can go for. My take home message is - don't watch a pron film and assume it will be the same. Big isn't always best. Short and fat can hurt like hell. Enjoy!!

slipnslide
Aug 7, 2010, 3:08 PM
Short and fat can hurt like hell. Enjoy!!

Hahaha. Love the juxtaposition of "hurt like hell" and "Enjoy!!".

Biggerry
Aug 7, 2010, 3:27 PM
Its been awhile, but I had a buddy who used to like to perform anal on me with his large penis. The initial feeling was always different, but once it was inside there were certainly exciting sensations.

For me the best feeling of all was when he came, I could feel that thing pumping cum into behind. He always came loads, which would drip out for a while afterwards. I could relate to how my first wife felt after I ad filled her with cum and it would leak for ages!

joey1403
Aug 7, 2010, 7:34 PM
I dont think there is a more intense orgasm than that i get when i am recieving anal sex. always make sure your doing something to make you cum whilst recieving.

I cant really remember it ever hurting, had one or 2 twinges, but never any pain. just be patient and enjoy a real sexual treat.

personally i cant get enough

DuckiesDarling
Aug 7, 2010, 8:08 PM
How does anal feel? Awesome...with the right person. My first time was done nice and easy or I would not be such a fan of it and my current partner is very good at it. Lots of lube (decides not to kill said partner for mistakenly grabbing the menthol lube) and a kind, patient lover who just doesn't ram it in wanting to get off and not care about your pleasure is a must.

Similiarly being the one who wound performing anal on my man with a strap on, all I can say is it was a very intense feeling for both of us.

Yes you can cum just from being penetrated anally but like all good things its best when you combine it with other sensations like having them reach around and stroke your clit or cock, depending on which sex is the recieving end :)

fuckmegood50
Aug 7, 2010, 8:09 PM
Hey, If you prepare yourself with a dildo and if your man uses plenty of lube (and you, too; you can buy a little plastic hypodermic-like device that will fill your colon with K-Y), you can have the time of your life fucking back onto that lubed-up cock. Get a small dildo and a larger one, not too large, to get your asshole ready for cock. In my case these days, I just relax and the hot lubed cock slips right in, and then I go crazy!!! If you jack off properly while he is fucking you, you can both cum at the same time.

I dont think there is a more intense orgasm than that i get when i am recieving anal sex. always make sure your doing something to make you cum whilst recieving.

I cant really remember it ever hurting, had one or 2 twinges, but never any pain. just be patient and enjoy a real sexual treat.

personally i cant get enough

citystyleguy
Aug 7, 2010, 10:30 PM
How does anal feel? Awesome...with the right person. '...a most important thing to demand...' My first time was done nice and easy or I would not be such a fan of it and my current partner is very good at it. Lots of lube (decides not to kill said partner for mistakenly grabbing the menthol lube) '...and here i thought i was the only one that had that hellish experience, just about killed the stupid shit...' and a kind, patient lover who just doesn't ram it in wanting to get off and not care about your pleasure is a must. '...pay attention, a most important expectation!...'

Similiarly being the one who wound performing anal on my man with a strap on, all I can say is it was a very intense feeling for both of us. '...gentlemen, a most pleasurable experience; better than having a man doing the pitching, just be forewarned that you will forever forfeit ownership of your ass to your sweet love, who will become a demon possesed once tried...'

Yes you can cum just from being penetrated anally but like all good things its best when you combine it with other sensations like having them reach around and stroke your clit or cock, depending on which sex is the recieving end :)

...just follow that above suggestions, and a most pleasurable experience will be had by one and all...! :cool:

Robinium
Aug 7, 2010, 10:42 PM
Anal feels great for me as a receiver. The sensations are just great, cannot describe them better than say wow. But sometimes it hurts awfully. If it does not hurt too much, however, I can transform the hurting sensation into a sensation which turns me on. Doggie position works best for me, but I can relax and therefore enjoy it best if I'm in bondage no matter what the position. Weird, but true. The emotions... difficult to explain, and depends on the person and the situation. Just great. Yes, I can come from being fucked anally.

KyleJames
Aug 7, 2010, 10:43 PM
I've only had a couple of experiences and also have used a dildo. With plenty of lube the sensation was good, but with a larger man and with the dildo they hit something I'm assuming is my prostate once they get in far enough. From what I've seen and heard, that's supposed to be a man's g-spot, but for me it's somewhat painful. Am I missing something?

AsianDream
Aug 8, 2010, 12:12 AM
I was very lucky - my first sex partner and B/F for quite a while - bought me a couple of dildos and lube to practice with on my own before he even tried to fuck me.

By the time it came to the real thing I'd had lots of practice (though some anxious moments hiding the "toys" from my parents) and it felt great.

I've heard so many times from anal "Tops" that they've tried to "Bottom" a few times but it hurt or felt unpleasant.

It seems like once you associate something with pain - it's very hard to get to enjoy it later - anyway I'd always suggest some serious solo practice before being fucked for real.

As to the sensation of being fucked - it's like describing what Green looks like to a blind person

ErosUrge
Aug 8, 2010, 1:31 AM
My first few experiences were painful as I did not know what to expect...thought it would be pleasurable. The first times those guys had no sensitivity or understanding of being on the receiving end....it was just ramming. And I being so naive thought it would only be pleasurable. After deciding it wasn't for me, I encountered an older man in his 40's when I was 19 and he was amazing. He took me through it step by step and I could not believe at the time I was feeling so much pleasure....for so long I had associated it with pain. It wasn't easy with him at first as I was all tensed up thinking it was going to be painful.
So, because he knew how to relax me, he eased into me little by little. At first because of the tenseness, I was feeling discomfort and some pain. Of course lube was used; plenty of it. Anyhow, at a certain point he was all the way in and then I no longer felt pain; only pleasure. At that point I got a full erection. I was straddling him and sitting on top and moving with him. At the same time, he was jacking me off. Needless to say, it only lasted maybe 10 min or it might have been 5 and I hit my orgasm as he did at the same time....cum all over his belly and chest from me and him inside me.

Then thinking that from that point on it would be pleasurable with whoever I had anal with, did not happen. So I had a series of bad experiences again and then thought maybe I had imagined that one pleasurable experience. So, I didn't indulge in it again until 24 years later. I went through the process again of re-associating myself with it all but had a much more willing attitude to get there. So now I am much more aware of what it takes to get to the pleasure principle with it and do....

So, to answer the question, "what does anal feel like for the receiver?", well absolutely exquisite when done properly as anyone here knows who've experienced it. I wish that I could just go right into it with no prep or very little, but I'm one of those that needs that usually. And then when it's in and everything is relaxed, it takes my breath away. And when my prostate is being massaged, and orgasm time happens, it is...well, no words....or maybe, "WOW!".....It is something that I don't indulge in very often...don't want to become dependent on that only for pleasure. I actually use my toy much more often than with men as it is the perfect match for that and hits my prostate every single time. Yet of course, the real thing is truly exquisite.....

Alloiledup
Aug 8, 2010, 9:29 AM
I'm with someone whom I really love. He is the top. I am the bottom. It feels so incredibly intimate. I love him so much I want his babies. LOL. Yes, in the initial entry, it burns and it really hurts, especially if the man does not prime you with lube and rams into you, it HURTS! But once you are all lubed and relax, the sensation is incredible. Because I am a bottom and a submissive, I love the feeling of being conquered by a man. My man sometimes get aggressive and really pound me and fuck me good. It hits your prostate and the sensation is incredible. He gets verbal sometimes and also spanks me while he fucks me. It's so HOT!!! He grabs my body close to him. Sometimes he's from the back and nibbles my ears at the same time. Sometimes he's from the front and he pulls me close to him and french kiss me. It's incredibly intimate and sensational. Love it but it has to be someone you really enjoy being with to make the difference.

justlooking222
Aug 8, 2010, 11:30 AM
... but with a larger man and with the dildo they hit something I'm assuming is my prostate once they get in far enough. From what I've seen and heard, that's supposed to be a man's g-spot, but for me it's somewhat painful. Am I missing something?

Perhaps an anatomy lesson would be helpful. The prostate is located approximately 3-4'' inside the anus towards the front of the body, so with a larger man, or a large dildo, getting in 'far enough' (or TOO far) can indeed be painful (see Image 1 on the left below).

If anything hurts it's too far !

Feeling pain might mean there has been impact with the sigmoid colon (where it turns 90 degrees), approx 6-7'' inside the anus (see Image 2). Any impact that causes pain can only lead to bad stuff including abrasions and worse.

hth

citystyleguy
Aug 8, 2010, 1:30 PM
Perhaps an anatomy lesson would be helpful. The prostate is located approximately 3-4'' inside the anus towards the front of the body, so with a larger man, or a large dildo, getting in 'far enough' (or TOO far) can indeed be painful (see Image 1 on the left below).

If anything hurts it's too far !

Feeling pain might mean there has been impact with the sigmoid colon (where it turns 90 degrees), approx 6-7'' inside the anus (see Image 2). Any impact that causes pain can only lead to bad stuff including abrasions and worse.

hth

excellent advisory above!

from a more physical approach, the area between the man's legs, between the nut sack, and the anus, rub firmly there, but not hard, and you are massaging the prostrate, that's why it feels so good there;

another, during a prostrate exam, the doctor will reach in with the middle finger about the same 3-4 inches as described above, and bingo you know he has hit the prostrate, one reason straight dudes HATE having the prostrate exam. poor little darlings, makes them all worried that they might be (ssshh now), turning gay! :rolleyes:

so leave the bigger is better crap in the dust; class is now over! anyone want to demonstrate?!

NjbiGuy01
Aug 8, 2010, 4:26 PM
Well, it can be amazing...right person on top of course. I am mainly a bottom. I prefer thinner cocks, as thicker ones can really hurt, especially if the guy is dominate or a pushy impatient guy. I'm presently on blood thinners, so tearing or bleeding is a hassle.

I had been seeing a local massage therapist who offered happy endings, and he eventually got bold enough (and comfortable enough) to offer to top me. He was gentle, started with a rubber glove, lubed me up nice, popped on a condom, and worked things in slowly and gently. He was a healthy 8 inches. What worked well was he fairly thin and that made all the world of difference. I didn't actually come from it ( usually don't stay fully hard when getting fucked), but I did leak tons of precum (prostate fluid) onto the towel beneath me ! He usually told me he was going to come, and I rolled over (I prefer doggie style), and he came on my cock, stomach and balls. Sometimes we could come together that way...extremely hot !!

Best feeling in world: 69 with woman on bottom man on top, and a man topping him....OMG.... :tongue:

Remember: Bottom guy needs to relax, actually push outward like you're making a bowel movement, which relaxes the anus and the internal sphincter muscle, and you'll like things as they slide in ! A combination of warmth, and prostate stimulation....the sound of balls smacking your ass is nice too. Be courteous and use a Fleet enema or thoroughly cleanse the area...makes rimming more fun too.

guycurious
Aug 8, 2010, 7:42 PM
My wife and I just had another bi couple over for a night of fun. His wife wanted me to cum while he was inside me so I put my wife on her back, I slid inside her and he slid inside me. He started fucking me while I was fucking her and of course I only lasted a few minutes. The most intense feeling was when I pushed back and he pushed forward burying himself as deep as I could take him.

I felt the orgasm building inside me so I pulled out and just exploded onto my wife. The first shot made it up to her neck, the next few progressively lower. It would have been great to stay inside but she's off her birth control for a while, giving her system a break.

Gets me worked up just thinking about that night. The other wife went down on my wife while I was inside her. Good thing the windows were shut as I'm sure the neighbors would have called the police based on my wife's screaming ! One of the most intense orgasms she's ever had. Now I have to think up a way to top that one for her !

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 8, 2010, 7:58 PM
It all depends on the person recieving, Sweetie. For many people, its 7th heaven, and for alot of us it isnt. Pleasure is in the eye of the....wait for it....B-hole-der...
Snicker
Bad Cat

elian
Aug 8, 2010, 8:09 PM
It depends on a lot of things I think - mood - hormone level - patience (or not), lube, relaxation..

General way I think of it is not too wonderful in the beginning but before too long - I reckon it would be the closest thing to female orgasm a guy could ever experience..which is definitely a different sensation - I don't know too many guys who whimper when they have an orgasm the regular way.

I think if more men knew they could get close to multiple orgasms they might try it. Still not for everyone though.

Try with a small toy and lots of lube if you are curious - and keep going as long as it doesn't hurt.

cornholejoe
Aug 8, 2010, 8:57 PM
it felt great but the girl doing it knew what she was doing with that strapon she was using

innaminka
Aug 8, 2010, 9:51 PM
being female I don't have a prostate, so that level of "jollies" is not present.

That being said, I usually found anal sex exhillerating if done properly - that is slowly, sensitively and with an awful lot of lube and listening to me.

Yes, it does hurt - but not badly. It's sort of meant too! However, I found that the pain was the sort that actually produced natural endorphins which gave me a mini-high.
Bad pain is distinct warning that it's not right.

I had one bad experience with one guy but that was all, otherwise ...... :tong:

miamiuu
Aug 10, 2010, 3:50 PM
like nothing. it hurts i dont think my ass is made for anal. it feels better when i take a crp after i have had anal than during it

12voltman59
Aug 11, 2010, 7:06 AM
I have come to enjoy receiving anal sex--but it does depend on the guy doing it for sure---I don't much care for the "wham, bam, got my nuts off in ya" kind of guy--no matter his size--and the bigger they are-the more care they should use.

I was meeting up with one guy for a time--his cock was not too long-but it was nice and thin, uncut. He did use the blue pill, which was nice since he stayed hard for a long time.

He was older and had lots of years of experience---and that was sure a big payoff--he knew exactly what to do with his "tool."

My fave position with him---me laying or on all fours on the bed--he mounted me and hit some sweet spots---giving me some wonderful thrusts and grinds, feeling his body on top of mine, me pushing back to meet his thrusts--or clamping my muscles around his cock.

It is something--with ladies---I am surely a top, the dominant one or whatever--but with a guy--I like to totally submit to a good lover--it is something just how sexy it is to "let yourself" go, be "taken" and all that by another guy who knows what he is doing and even though he is satisfying himself--he takes enough care to make sure you feel good. I find it so hot to just enjoy the sensation of having his hard cock in me! It is really so incredibly sexy.

I don't much care for the kind of guys who just push it in--start to hump it fast for a quick and easy orgasm and when they get their's ---that's it---they pull off and out--and they are done---and it seems--they get dressed and are out the door in a flash.

I also do like to enjoy the time after great sex to do things like hug, kiss or just talk for a time--before going back for another hour or so of some great sex/fucking/love making, depending on what your flavor of those options happens to be.

Oh yes--I forgot to add--we always used lots and lots of lube---as he said: "No such a thing as too much lube!!"

Realist
Aug 11, 2010, 9:29 AM
I've heard the saying, "Too much lube in almost enough!"

I have to really, REALLY, care about and trust a guy, before I'd allow him to enter me. In addition, he'd have to be small. I tried to let a lover enter me, who had largecock...there's no way that'll ever happen again!

An inch was about a FOOT too much!

69luvr
Aug 11, 2010, 3:16 PM
I loved every inch of it. I could not get enough! its very pleasing and rewarding!:flag2:

Volley
Aug 12, 2010, 2:21 AM
Feels great!

I love it from a woman with a strap on.

Really love it from another man, with the real thing in me.

I have anjoyed lying on my side with a partner standing on the floor, doggie style with both of us on our knees, or me on my knees at the edge of the bed and he istanding hold me and putting it to me as my anul muscles squeeze him until we both achive exctacy.

But my fravorite is after lots of passionate kissing and foreplay, I lay on my back spread my legs tilt my pelvis up and he enters me, my hard cock rubbing against his body while we move in rythm, me kegeling him until he orgasms inside me as he bends down and we kiss very passionately. Wow!:three:

jamiehue
Aug 12, 2010, 4:36 PM
Jus like madonna said dont stop now!

headgiven
Aug 15, 2010, 8:03 PM
I thought my first time anal was great,his cock was 7 inches and fat,he did me doggy style and with my legs over his shoulders,which was really awesome,loved when he'd pull his cock all the way out and go back in slowly,WOW what a feeling.:tongue:

ncman
Aug 15, 2010, 10:49 PM
Only have had one partner with anal thus far and it was sensual and thrilling. He would thouroughly loosen my ass up and then use alot of lube to accomadate his thickness. We would usually start with me on top and then switch to me on my back with him fucking me hard once I was comfortable with his size in my ass. This is my favorite position because you can look into the mans eyes and see when he is about to come which usually would get me off at the same time.:crosseye: miss those days. :bigrin:

dafydd
Aug 17, 2010, 10:59 PM
I was predominantly a 'top' for many years with guys and then for the last few months went into a 'bottom' phase which started out really well but ultimately ended in disappointment when I eventually realised why I had been a 'top' all this time.
Topping allows me to have meaningless sex with as many guys as I want. I can't really be fucked unless the guy that is fucking me can look me in the eyes with a measure of intimacy and love and affection when he comes. Hard to find online.

But please! Whatever you do please make sure you use condoms.

d

swans
Aug 20, 2010, 6:56 AM
I did everything with my two bi play mates- and I mean everything- except receive anal. that is until recently.
I used to love the feel of a smooth hard shaft slide between my oiled buttocks. I absolutely loved it when a swollen nob pushed against my anus- but I was always reluctant to let him "enter" me fully.

But a few months ago, during one of our fetish fun nights, I found myself begging my friend to "fuck me!" "Are you sure?" he asked, surprised. "yes" I gasped.
I don't know what it was but it felt right to do it, to try it. I was covered in spunk from one mate I had satisfied earlier and as I knelt on the bed, completely oiled up- wet with cum, baby oil and sweat, I just really wanted it in my ass.
He was gentle and as he pushed his big nob and slid his long smooth shaft into me I had the biggest orgasm in my life!!! And I stayed hard afterwards for a long time. Long enough to get sucked off by two eager mouths!

What's it like to receive anal? ....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

open2both
Aug 20, 2010, 1:23 PM
After reading all the replies... I NEED A FRIGGIN' CIGARETTE!
And yes pleasure and pain overlap but when a lover EXPLODES deep inside me it's sooooo intense and satisfying!

jimisbi
Aug 21, 2010, 6:25 PM
I love the feel of a cock (it has to be a real cock and not a dildo) sliding in and out of me. The sensation is absolutely fabulous. It's a feeling of fulfillment and completeness.

My favourite position is on my back with my legs wrapped around the guy fucking me. When my partner is doing me just right I get a very submissive feeling and an internal glow. If my partner is doing all the right things then I will come from him fucking me.

I let partners bareback me whom I trust to be disease free and he has to be able to prove it. I love the feeling of taking my partner's load in me. I can't actually feel it, as such, but when my partner comes in me I feel satisfied.

dickhand
Aug 23, 2010, 8:45 AM
I think it feels GREAT ! I have been receiving anal since I was 12 or 13 . I love it whenever I can get it . Almost always makes me cum too . In the beginning you must go slow with someone gentle and patient with lots of lube . Eventually you learn to relax the right muscles to allow entry more easily . I now rarely need any more lube than his precum . Love it , love it !

bi4asplay
Jan 22, 2013, 9:52 AM
receiving anal is the BEST sexual feeling there is. While reveiving a cock or toy in my ass I have had 20 or more anal O's and have cum as well, if he is good at it or if she rteally gets into using the strapon.Most of the time when I feel him getting hotter and his cock start to throb and pulse my balls start to draw up and when I feel him start to pump cum through his cock I will cum with him.The feeling of his cock head slipping in and out of my hole is unreal.I love it.Hell now I need some right now.Breaking out toys now.lol

dickhand
Jan 22, 2013, 11:26 AM
GREAT ! If done correctly .

jmoore0101
Jan 22, 2013, 8:24 PM
It feel like a dick up your ass! (Trying to be funny) Seriously, it feels fantastic. The first couple times I tried it just didn't work for me...discomfort. Then I tried sitting on top of a guy (and he had a big dick) and it just worked...felt great, even thought he had a big 8" cock. From that time on I have enjoyed it. Some positions are painful and I avoid those. Favorite position is sitting on top and being in control. Lube is important as mentioned here. Sometimes my partner uses a butt plug to get my ass ready. I am versatile and we like to fuck each other. Fingering can also prepare you. But as was said before, you learn how to relax. You go slow at first, and once you get past a certain point, the hard part is over and its pleasure from there. The hardest thing for me to learn was how to get ready for anal...cleaning out with a douche or enema type of system.

BttmGreyGay
Jan 26, 2013, 8:51 AM
Hi

My first time I got fucked by my cousin. I was only 16yo then. I didn't like it, but the next time was lovely. Nowadays can't I live without to get fucked by men.

twoforone16
Jan 26, 2013, 9:19 PM
I love a cock in my ass 1st time I was 9 and he was 13 and we used vasoline as a lube (not a good idea but only thing we had as kids) it hurt so good. I have had many lover seens than some big some small, thick and thin. I like about 7 to 8 inchs and thick best with someone who will take his time and wants to get me off too. I enjoy being the sub to a man it lets me let go off all the BS that I have to put up at work (before I retired). When I have lived with a man we didn't us condums to feel him hit the short strocks and BOOM it always felt great. Any position is good just so long as I have a cock in me.

vanillasmoothy
Jan 26, 2013, 11:38 PM
Interesting array of answers and experiences of which many I can relate to...my first anal orgasm or prostate orgasm occurred when I was 20 and my 5'10" big boned GF used her right index finger to massage my prostate as she used her other hand to stroke my erect penis. I was on all fours with my ass up in the air, chest prone, eyes shut and moaning with unexpected pleasure. When I came, I must have ejaculated for 2 minutes straight and then passed out. I awoke laying in pool of semen and started laughing with joy. To this day, that particular orgasm intensity and ejaculate volume has never been matched. It was the culimnation of an all day love making session so we were both in the pleasure zone and relaxed.

I have never found much pleasure from a variety of anal toys: I suspect my internal geometry/spacing is far larger the standard production model based on comments of GP physician and my colon surgeon. My prostrate is definitely harder to get to in terms of insertion depth. I have experienced pain from toys (rushing without relaxing?) whereas insertion of flesh and blood cocks have always been pleasurable. I have wondered if I relax more with human genitalia; or if heir natural flexibility, regardless of girth or length, is just more accommodating to interacting contracting orifices. Being on top definitely makes initial penetration easier to control and more pleasurable for prostate massage. And yes one can never use too much lube!

Lastly there is an emotional context in first time anal sex that as a male I found the most surprising and rewarding. I took great pleasure in having anal sex with another male without the benefit of an orgasm. Being a 6'4" 250lb bottom provided a heretofor unknown point of view. I had never quite believed female partners who would tell me that sex without orgasm had its own rewards. My first male partner was quite substantial 9+ inches long and quite thick; however his patience and slow hand technique provided me with a revelation as well as pleasure. I like to think it made me a better lover with females and males.

bi4asplay
Feb 7, 2013, 12:57 PM
The sensations are out of this world. There is nothing that feels so good. If your partner takes his/her time and easy does it until you get used to having something in your ass.Relaxing is a must.Lube is also a must. Make that lots of lube. I often cum when he does and have 20 or more anal O's.If I am eating a lady while he is doing me and either of them cum I will explode. If I am sucking him while she is pegging me and he cums I do as well. The sixe of my load when I cum has a lot t do with how long he/she had be in me. I love a good hard cock in me.

jsgh555
Feb 7, 2013, 1:10 PM
u need to find someone who has patience! slow the fuck down and ease into it. finger at first then 2, then maybe small dildo. Once u r primed though it is incredible!

tonytnt
Feb 7, 2013, 5:10 PM
I think it is a good idea to use a dildo on your ass the first couple of times. I found using one an hour before having anal sex makes a real dick feel more pleasurable. I also found that different positions hurt less or felt better the first couple times I tried it. My first time was with a girlfriend who used a strap on on me. Dogging style hurt to where I had to tell her to stop. We switched to me sitting on her, where I could control the movement and it felt great. I was dressed up in nylons heels skirt etc. She was jagging me off while she fucked me. I came so hard, my cum shot out all the way into her hair and a few drops on her face.

stonebow
Feb 7, 2013, 8:21 PM
I'd have to agree....it feels great, and you won't rest now until you've tried it for yourself. I much prefer a real cock over a dildo but since I've never had a woman peg me I can't be certain if it's the dildo as such that fails to fully satisfy or the absence of a partner. I do know that giving myself to my lover is a big part of the thrill.

I like to straddle my guy if he's really well hung..so I can control the pace, but beyond that the position is totally negotiable....lol. Doggy is HOT....but I really like seeing my man's face as he fucks me.

celticmagic
Feb 8, 2013, 12:42 PM
The sensations?
As for me, I do it (receive in the pussyhole) dressed as a women.
The sensations start when my guy start by caressing my breasts, my behind,
inserting his finger, and finaly pulling my panties down.
Then, when he insert his cock, I guess the feeling is the same a women have
when having vaginal sex. I cum inside and outside, without even strocking my cock.
The best of all, is when it,s all over, his cum starts dripping down my pussyhole soaking
my panties wet. I love the wetness, so I do not bother to place a napkin in my crotch!

leo_theprince
Feb 8, 2013, 2:47 PM
or you can buy some poppers....lol!!! i didnt know what poppers were until maybe a year ago and wen i felt the difference.. i loved it

girlznboyz90
Feb 8, 2013, 7:26 PM
At first it hurts becouse my body was not relax enough.. But when I relax all the way it felt ok.. I like it but its kinda hard for me to be fully relax to take it.

BiTNguy
Feb 8, 2013, 10:32 PM
My wife loves to strap on for me all the time, the feeling is so awesome, I cum over and over each one more intense. The first time hurt a little you just have to relax and let it happen.

bishaman
Feb 11, 2013, 10:37 PM
My first time felt so good that I was astonished...I had been so nervous but really ready to lose my ass-cherry. My cock never got fully erect, just kind of puffy and warm/electric feeling, all my erotic sensations seemingly everywhere and in and around my ass, and I fucked this amazing sexual athlete of a dude for almost an hour...he was really big, too...9" and rather thick...he wanted me doggie-style but I wanted to maintain some control over the situation--I was just about his dick-slave from the get-go!--so I straddled him and just went into a fuck-trance and had an anal orgasm. No sense of time; I felt like we had fucked for five minutes and then I looked at his clock...wild. My personal sense of the male anal orgasm is that it's like a woman's but a more rounded peak...all I know is, I just felt totally deliciously satisfied and had no need for genital coming. When I say I was astonished, I couldn't believe how hot and blissful it was, compared to my fears and prior experience with dildos...I went to a major library and found out that Masters & Johnson had done some less-known physiological research on oral and anal intercourse, and I would like to share that according to their findings a) not everybody can butt-fuck, it's just too uncomfortable for maybe half of those who wish to, no matter how they try b) among those who receive by preference, almost half do it to please their partners and for the closeness and intimacy, without strong erogenous sensations, and c) of the rest, all kinds of wonderful sensations abound--which this thread attests to--including anal orgasm for a significant portion. Ah, science! My only other point of view is, don't be worried about size...the anus has a mind of its own, and if you are really turned on, the amount of receptivity is ready to meet the opportunity...find a guy who is skilled and considerate and appreciates what you're giving up...after all, what's a pole without a hole!!

twosides55
Feb 14, 2013, 2:09 PM
I have not had anal yet, but I love when I have a butt plug in while sucking cock. When I work up to the large size I will be ready to get fucked. It is hot sucking cock while the big plug is stuck up my virgin ass.. I can't wait.

BttmGreyGay
Feb 15, 2013, 12:49 AM
My first time, when I was 16yrs. It hurt alittle bit, but not after that. The feeling is always heavenly, when a man comes into me. I enjoy every time. The bigger the better.

good93
Feb 15, 2013, 12:04 PM
It feels great if done correctly. It should be enjoyable and not painful. Of course I've only done it when me friend uses a condom but we have yet to go bareback and have him cum inside me.

wifekinky4husband
Feb 20, 2013, 2:09 AM
How would you describe the sensations? Which positions feel best? What emotions do you get when being fucked? Can you come from being fucked?

The above just a guide - its all about you here. Take it away ;)

You feel the coolness of air as you are being spread wide, thinking, oh yeah, my man is going to eat my pussy like never before and then you feel his tongue licking your anus. You are soaking wet everywhere your body writhing your hips arching and legs spreading trying to give him more access to your hole. It's tight as he forces his tongue into your anus prying it open as you reach back pulling your cheeks apart begging him to shove his tongue all the way inside. You feel the pressure as he presses it in. Deeper and deeper slowly deeper. Then withdraw and SLAM he jams his tongue back deep into your hole. Soon you are bucking and begging him to F your tight little hole, and he does. He presses the large head of his cock against your protesting anal hole. You almost plead for him not to but yearn for him to. POP! You groan with pleasure as his cock head pops inside your first ridge. You back up onto his throbbing cock you can feel his pulse and yours against his. His cock drives in further and further splitting your hole apart as it continues deeper into your body. So tight, so hard, so wonderful. Then the F ing begins slowly at first building, building, to faster and more forceful as you SCREAM for him to F you HARDER, DEEPER, to F that little Hole. He does. And yes you cum from the anal F ing you cum and you cum. You reach between your legs and masturbate as you now cum from the anal onslaught as well as from frantically fingering your pussy. The orgasms are so intense, so incredible, your eyes roll back and you have difficulty find them. So YES receiving anal is AMAZing and YES you can orgasm from them alone! Just ask my husband, he cums multiples like I do from anal penetration. The visuals from anal is just as awesome as are the after visuals of a wide open anal hole with cum leaking out of it. I love to do this to my husband and take the cum from him jerking off then pouring it all over and in his hole, yummmmm, so hot! He loves to inspect me after he cums in me. We both love it!

luvtocum
Mar 3, 2013, 7:13 AM
The 1st couple of times was a little painful but the right partner helps. Now my regular can come over and use me in any position he wants and it feels awesome. I am really turned on when he puts me on my back spreads my legs and watches his 9 in cock tear my ass up.

firsttimeneedmore
May 17, 2013, 12:31 AM
For me the first time was filled with lots of different feelings and emotions. I was 15 and it was with an older man I had working with for about a year or so. We had fooled around a few times off and on but nothing other than just getting naked and fooling around. One day we had just gotten out of his pool and I was feeling really horny. I tried to hide it but the bulge in my pants was very obvious he told me later. It was very uncomfortable in my bathing suit and my friend must have seen that it was so he jokingly came over and pulled down my bathing suit took my hand and walked me to his room. by this time I was very turned on as I had left my bathing suit outside by the pool and had been naked all the way in to his house. It did not help that he accidentally touched my penis with the back of his hand as he turned to close his bedroom door. By this time I was just overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings. We had fooled around a little and out the blue I said I want to go all the way so I pulled off his bathing suit to reveal his large shaved penis we fooled around for a bit and then he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a tube of ky pushed my legs apart and started putting the ky in me and on his penis. Next thing I knew he pulled my bottom to the edge of his bed gently pushed my legs up and apart then took his penis and started rubbing it against my bum then slowly and gently started pushing the head of his penis in me. I remember feeling so much pressure and a little pain at first but as I would feel pain he would stop and then pushing a little deeper each time it was a strange feeling as his penis slid deeper and deeper each time it was an awesome feeling as I could feel his balls press against me as he was all the way in. It was strange feeling the head of his penis pulsing inside me as he slowly started moving in and out he placed his hand under my bum and lifted me up just enough to get the angle right so there was no friction. each time he pushed in the sensation would go right to the tip of my penis. And suddenly I felt a warm sensation inside me and a few seconds later I could feel no friction at all and a swishing sound each time he moved as his cum was like a super lubricant and I could no longer hold back as I came with such an overwhelming orgasm. I have enjoyed being a bottom every since if you are with the right person each time can be an awesome painless experience. The most important thing is to relax and enjoy

jimv112563
May 17, 2013, 3:55 PM
yeah I love getting fucked by a nice big fat cock hurts at the start but lube up and start slow and I am telling you harder

tommyswing
May 17, 2013, 4:40 PM
I like getting it slow feels so sensual, as his cock slowly goes in and out. It took me a long time to enjoy being a bottom, I had to learn to relax, once I did that I was able to take any size. What i love about it is the feeling of being submissive and being taken. I love doggie as I can feel his balls hitting mine as we fuck. If the guys really big I like to be on top until I get used to his size. Of course I don't do it much anymore as tops are an endangered species in south florida.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 17, 2013, 10:36 PM
Its different for each person, Darlin. All you can do is experience it for yourself..:}
Good luck, and have fun..:}
Cat

12voltman59
May 19, 2013, 5:03 AM
I am glad that someone resurrected this thread----it sure is a hot one. I am glad that I am in good company with many others who also say that they love to receive anal sex. I know that I really like it.

Perhaps one of the things I like best about it----is that it really is so incredibly sexually intimate and sensuous to have another man's cock inside you. To me--more than having my cock in a woman--it is so incredibly sexy to have the cock of a good lover inside of me. It just feels so wonderful----to feel a hard cock---feel its warmth and when a guy cums---whether he wears a condom or not-----it just feels so good when he cums inside.

If the person who posted this thread originally is still around--if what you have read from all the posts---being on the relieving end of anal sex is something you really do have to experience and the same to others who haven't done it-- but are interested in it--and think that you do----just follow some of the good advice that many here have provided.

Mr. Suck
May 19, 2013, 2:44 PM
I have a large penis that's 8 inches long, thick, and uncut and the very few men who I fucked up the ass said that to them anal sex hurt like hell even though we went very slow, I did foreplay by probing them with a finger, we used lube, and I used a condom in the 70s since I didn't want to get shit on my dick.

NewBiShopper
Sep 29, 2014, 1:18 PM
what's the best and most enjoyable position to enjoy anal sex?
What are other positions to enjoy anal sex?

pole_smoker
Oct 1, 2014, 8:50 PM
what's the best and most enjoyable position to enjoy anal sex?
What are other positions to enjoy anal sex?

There's no one position as it's different for everyone.

In my limited experience giving anal sex the positions of being on top/missionary, doggy, and on the side feel nice.

Other people like other positions.

But I am hung (8-8.25 not cut), and these positions help me get in deep which men seem to like.

I have never bottomed or been fucked but men I know who have bottomed or been fucked said that anal sex made their ass burn or feel uncomfortable, and it was somewhat painful to them both with a dildo and with a real penis.

Ann29732
Oct 2, 2014, 4:54 AM
I dated a guy back in college that loved anal; me not so much. I only tried it twice and he took his time and was very patient with everything and it was ok after the initial burning was over but not really sure if I would try it again.....lol.

mas8092
Oct 2, 2014, 11:14 AM
It feels fabulous if you are ready for it. I've only done it a couple of times, but it feels great having a man inside you. If you like a cock in your mouth, you will want one in your ass, eventually.

woody1340
Oct 3, 2014, 5:56 PM
For me the first time was by force. It was very difficult because of the fear of what was being done to me. It was very painful at first but after he let me adjust to it didn't hurt so bad. I was a young teen and I did have an orgasm. Later in life I learned that it is a common physical response to anal. I am thinking about having my wife peg me. She is kinda freaked by it but I hope it will clear my memory of being molested.

budgie
Oct 4, 2014, 5:42 AM
I never though I would like getting fucked up the ass. My past friend loved me fucking him all the time. Once he did me I was amazed at the experience. First thing it's so hot letting another guy get the pleasure of fucking me in the ass. Feeling his hard cock in my ass was a super turn on. Knowing that someone else is feeling my hot asshole, depth and warmth with his hard cock is an amazing turn on. Feeling him thrust in my ass as he moans each time is just amazing! Try it!

Clancy
Mar 23, 2017, 12:16 AM
Yes it does kinda burn using a dildo I haven't tried a real cock YET but I've been wanting to. I want to see if I can feel the pulsating when the guy cums. As far as the dildo goes...at first it does burn a bit but with plenty of lube and patience,once it's in your ass it feels fuckin great especially when you hit the prostate and you cum hard! I enjoy vibrators but hey...whatever works I will try it. I also like toilet plunger handles that are acrilic with the balls on the handle towards the top...those are great. The closest I've come is I was able to cum on my own butthole. Feeling my warm load was great. I played with it and even pushed some of it in my ass...

sysper
Mar 23, 2017, 12:26 AM
Yes it does kinda burn using a dildo I haven't tried a real cock YET but I've been wanting to. I want to see if I can feel the pulsating when the guy cums. As far as the dildo goes...at first it does burn a bit but with plenty of lube and patience,once it's in your ass it feels fuckin great especially when you hit the prostate and you cum hard! I enjoy vibrators but hey...whatever works I will try it. I also like toilet plunger handles that are acrilic with the balls on the handle towards the top...those are great. The closest I've come is I was able to cum on my own butthole. Feeling my warm load was great. I played with it and even pushed some of it in my ass...
there's probably a reason they make that handle the shape it's in :D

sammyazza
Mar 23, 2017, 5:55 PM
It usually hurts. Guys just usually want to blow their load so they just ram it in and it doesn't usually feel very good. I only have anal once in a while because I think it's hot to let a guy fck me sometimes but I don't think it feels good usually. There were a few times where i came from it though.

hung4you
Mar 24, 2017, 3:35 AM
I was in collage when I had my 1st anal experience. It was scary and exciting at the same time. I topped a few time but bottoming was it for me. After I married my wife I fully understood why she loved anal so much, after 25 yrs of being straight I found a fuck buddy that has gotten me into the anal sex thing again. Since then we engage in anal at least once a week if not more if time allows. I always keep my ass well cleansed am already ready when he is. Although he and I are almost identicle in body size our cocks are also very comparable in size. We are both 8 inches and very thick, his balls hang lower than mine but that's about it. We both swallow each other's cum but when it comes to fucking I always bottom. I love watching him work his cock while missionary fucking but often end up on my stomach legs spread wide taking in every inch. I don't know why but that position allows me to really take a hard core fucking and more often that not I end up cumming hard while he fucks me like that. Some times he has fucked me as many as three times our the course of the day. I can't get enough of it. When I ass fuck my wife she has the most intense orgasms so I love anal anytime I can get it.

Asspussy302
Mar 24, 2017, 5:03 AM
For me it hurt the first few times. I practiced a lot on my own in between. Now, when it's done right it's the best thing ever! I wish I could get fucked every day

dome241ce
Mar 24, 2017, 2:47 PM
Oh Yes I love being driven hard in my ass and mouth, Love to be dominated. Having their way with me, makes me feel like I am pleasing them better then anyone else can. I like all anal positions. And taken it in the mouth and ass both with it ending with them cumming, to fill the spot that they are working on at the time. Men make me feel that I was sent to please them and I love to be held and fondled and kissed passionately, Treated like a real lover.

man4girlgirl4man
Mar 25, 2017, 3:34 AM
If you know how to get fucked then it feels amazing. The secret is totally relax...don't resist that dick, welcome that dick inside you. Orgasms with a big dick in my ass are 100 times more intense and pleasurable than any others I've ever had. Practice with a butt plug and use lots of lube. Then have a hot time getting fucked.

Biintraining
Mar 26, 2017, 1:07 AM
I don't worry to much that it won't be good it's that it will be so I want it more after I try it then I do now.

friskyous
Mar 26, 2017, 7:50 AM
If it's done right, it can be habit forming.

Biintraining
Mar 26, 2017, 10:32 AM
Percicly my worry.

hung4you
Mar 31, 2017, 5:28 AM
If it's done right, it can be habit forming.

You got that right,

BIGUY123456
Mar 31, 2017, 2:58 PM
I really want to try bottoming but with right guy

sysper
Apr 2, 2017, 4:05 AM
i heard recently anal for women could be good cause u can hit the gspot or clitoris from there, do u think there's any truth to that?
I dated a guy back in college that loved anal; me not so much. I only tried it twice and he took his time and was very patient with everything and it was ok after the initial burning was over but not really sure if I would try it again.....lol.

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 12:57 AM
The First Time That I Ever Had Someone's Dick In My Ass Was Also The First Time I Fucked Someone In The Ass, The First Time I Sucked A Dick, & The First Time I Had My Dick Suck. He Was 12 (Former Friend), & I Was 8. His Dick Tasted Wonderful, But When He Fucked Me In The Ass That Was Even Better.Both Of Us Had Sex With Each Other Many Times After That.

smokey
May 5, 2017, 8:35 PM
Its hard to describe. For me I fill very full and intensely aroused. I like large dick... when I get fucked I wanna know it, and if the guy knows what he's doing, it can be amazing.

The Black Knights
May 9, 2017, 3:14 AM
No. The G-spot is a spot inside her vagina. The clitoris is above her vagina under a hood of sensitive skin (usually). The woman is not going to feel anything from either while you are going in her anal opening is if the other two are being stimulated, if she is rubbing her clit on sheets below her or she is being separately stimulated by something (and/or someone else). If you are gentle, and you do it right, she (or he) will definitely love it. If not...it could be bad. It is also no easy thing for the giver, either, if he doesn't know how to do it or gets too rough. Women have a limit when it comes to vaginal sex..but the vagina can expand a lot to take stuff going in (sex) or coming out (childbirth). The anal ring (much less the cavity itself) does not expand nearly as much. Pain tolerance will matter....until it becomes pleasurable...IF it does. I have had several ladies who couldn't handle oral much less vaginal sex with me (and I am not packing 10-12 inches!) and those areas can expand a lot (if you relax and/or get wet enough!). The anus is a bit more limited, even for the freakiest among us...even with copious amounts of lubrication (and there is such a thing as too much lubrication!), and/or if you are the most petite among us.

csreef
May 9, 2017, 9:57 AM
I had a GF who absolutely LOVED ANAL ! No lube, nothin'....Oh my god when we got into rhythm, she would cum so bloody hard, she screamed/cried/moaned from the force of her orgasms... I was glad that we were living in the sticks at the time.

rajones
May 9, 2017, 10:49 PM
Nothing feels better, I love to take dick and have enjoyed as many as 3 men in 1 night. My favorite position is on my back with my legs up, over time I will get cramped. Not a day goes by I do not play with my ass or get a cock in there. The best sex ever!!!!!!

smokey
May 10, 2017, 9:05 PM
I don't do guys anymore for a number of reasons, however I loved anal sex immensely and do miss it so sometimes I let my girl-friend do my ass now and then with a strap-on. It just doesn't feel like the real thing though. I prefer being in the doggy to get fucked in and as for how it feels... extremely full. An ass fuck done right with plenty of stretching and lube can leave me weak kneed and trembling. When I did men, I wouldn't let a guy with 4 inches or less fuck me. I liked the big cocks 6 or 7 inches and one time 8+. I wanted to know a cock was in me. I used to like to reach behind and scope up some of his come out of my ass and eat it.

BisexualPisces3192
Jul 2, 2017, 4:27 AM
At First I Hurt, But After A While It Feels Really Good, You Feel That Big Hard Cock Up Your Ass, You Can Feel His Whole Dick Up Your Ass, It Makes You Feel All Tingley Inside, & It Feels Wonderful. You'll Want Him To Fuck You Forever, & Ever Until The Both Of You Pass Out With His Dick Inside You. Anal Sex Is Wonderful Rather You Are Being Fucked In The Ass, Or You Are Doing The Fucking It Is Wonderful, But Getting Fucked In The Ass Feels Sooooo Much Better.

HaroldSaxon
Jul 9, 2017, 11:49 AM
Waves of pleasure.

hung4you
Jul 10, 2017, 4:11 AM
I am a total bottom and love it. The best part of being a total bottom is knowing when you are about to participate in anal sex and can properly prepare for it. I enema 2 or 3 times to make sure I'm clean as I can be. Even though I am suffering from ED, I always have intense satisfying orgasms being anally fucked. I can still get hard enough to fuck the wife but I really get horned up knowing I am the receiver.

LoveMyThongs
Jul 2, 2019, 4:21 AM
It’s different for everyone but both my wife and I have bubble butts made for thongs and anal sex. It’s never hurt for either of us and she prefers anal. For me I literally have a dildo, strap on or dick in me daily. It’s the most intense pleasure I can have and often use a dildo on my own to try new ways to get off. I got lucky there but I can’t get enough

NerdyBiGuy
Jul 2, 2019, 5:48 AM
As a bottom, anal feels like having your hole stretched wide open as your innards are being speared by a meaty and throbbing rod.

hung4you
Jul 2, 2019, 7:16 AM
The vast majority of my bi play involves lots of oral sex for both to completion, however I do entertain a few guys who love to attack my ass and with proper prepping the experience is so much more enjoyable and satisfying. Most on here who are bottoms would almost certainly agree that prepping is essential. A guy who starts off slow and easy is also important , and after a few minutes the sensation is so incredible I often cum without stroking my dick. Some don’t like having cum in their ass, I love it and crave it . The feeling of his cock throbbing as he unloads is the most intense feeling. I have 1 top who is very gentle so I normally take him on my back, legs up and spread as wide as I can get. The other is very aggressive and a little rough sometimes as he gets all excited and really rams it home, I need to take him on my belly as this position feels best for an aggressive top.

MAcpl69
Jul 2, 2019, 9:29 AM
It's great! I have not been able to get a real dick in my ass yet, can't wait. But a regularly use butt plugs and dildos on my ass and I love it when the wife puts on the strap on and pegs me.

Indian55
Jul 2, 2019, 9:32 AM
It was very painful for first time. I was very afraid to having a hard cock inside after then, later, I enjoyed it. I used dildos and buttpugs a lot to get widen my ass to make it less pain. Still I have pain when a cock rock inside my ass but I love the little pain and pleasure together.