Register

Wearing pantie with the wife home

1. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    It’s a good day. My wife is home from work and in the kitchen. I’m wearing a pair of her black satin panties under my tight jeans --- they’re caressing my balls --- and she doesn’t know it. The hard-on keeps raging. I hope I don’t cum in her panties! I don’t know how well it would wash out, but every movement is pure heaven.
  2. BareProf
    BareProf
    My wife is home from the office and I'm wearing my white lace-topped panties and white satin camisole. We kissed, she caressed my covered cock now I'll fix dinner.

Davie
  3. Silver1
    Silver1
    I just took a shower and shaved myself smooth. Put on a long t-shirt to barely cover my white nylon panties. I love to wear my panties under a skimpy t-shirt. It excites me to know what I am feeling underneath while my wife is in the room but not knowing. I am currently wearing a panty brief, but I just can't think of a panty I don't enjoy!
  4. Silver1
    Silver1
    I'm so excited. I just bought a package of hipsters panties in various colors and prints. My wife doesn't know. I just can't wait to put a pair on.
  5. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    I staid at my gf's house last Thursday night. When I realized I'd forgotten to pack clean underwear as I was going through my bag I called out "Babe can I borrow a pair of your panties?"

Her reply? "Sure"

Sigh....smile...life is good!
  6. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I wear panties all the time, my wife actually said she was jealous of how cute mine were compared to hers.
    She let me pick out her next batch.
  7. Thonguy
    Thonguy
    My wife bought me my first pair of panties several years ago at my request. I've need wearing panties everyday since then.
  8. SlowandEasy
    SlowandEasy
    My wife's known I was into panties since we first met. However, over the course of the last two years I've come out more and more as a crossdresser to her. She's not 100% into it, but is tolerant. This last weekend we were kid free and I spent the whole time in different outfits - schoolgirl, maid, rock chick and just sitting around in bra & panties (as above, mine complained that I have cuter panties as well as saying how jealous she was of how I looked in lingerie). We ended up having 'lesbian' strapon sex on Saturday night when she asked me to be her girlfriend as well as her husband