Register

I am married and wear women's panties

1. jwaage1986
    jwaage1986

I love to wear women's panties. My wife knows I wear women's panties. They are very comfortable and have turned me on since I was a teenager. I also love to wear a bra and breast forms.

Jennifer
  2. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    so awesome and hot baby
  3. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    I am turned on by wearing women's panties. The more feminine the better. My wife does not now.
  4. lolguy
    lolguy
    Perhaps you should try to "get caught" by her some time and enjoy... you might be surprised how it could work out
  5. lolguy
    lolguy
    Panties can be pretty stimulating....as can pantyhose
  6. CD_stephi
    CD_stephi
    new here i too only wear female panties every day all day 24/7 .. wife knows and approves to ..she evens buys us matching colors and styles..
    Stephi.. just an Cd
  7. mattsbutt
    mattsbutt
    I have tried on my wifes panties in front of her, sorta "jokingly", but it was obvious by my super throbbing erection that she knows how much I loved it. The only thing about womens panties is that they dont really work for me for all day. I love the silky feminine material, but I like a comfy penis pouch to go with it.
  8. itsnormy
    itsnormy
    I have worn ladies panties off and on, no pun intended, since I was 11. My sister and I were going to dress as each other to trick or treating. Was doing fine til I pulled her panties over my cock and BINGO...the biggest and baddest erection ever...she was laughing so hard mom came to see what was so funny....BUSTED...my wife was aware of it, and bought my sexiest ones. Some I picked out and she bought. After she died, one of my daughters was cleaning out mama's dresser, and started to empty one particular drawer of underwear, I had to stop her and tell her those were MINE....the daughter knew I am bi, but didn't know about the panties...recently bought matching blue with a lady friend...NICE>
  9. CDinDC
    CDinDC
    I wear panties, hose, stockings, and bras all the time. Can't get enough! I'm lucky b/c my wife loves to see me in them.

I remember the first time I pulled a pair of panties over my cock--instantly hard...mmm.

Lori
  10. bisexual2012
    bisexual2012
    I tend to wear satin panties all the time
  11. RockMe
    RockMe
    I love the feel of lace panties and wear them as often as I can.
  12. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    Love wearing panties...an instant hard on. First wife caught me jerking off while wearing her panties and got turned on by it. She actually got me to try bi and liked watching me suck cock while wearing panties
  13. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    i love wearing panties especialy very feminine ones
  14. Silver1
    Silver1
    My My! So many hard cocks in women's panties........including me in my bikinis!
  15. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I get so thrilled wearing a lacy thong to work. Wife does not know.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast