1. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Forgot to mention I was also 12
  2. JasonS
    JasonS
    My friend's sisters panties. Then his mom's bra and panties
  3. Itsmejj
    Itsmejj
    I slide on panties after I trimmed and shaved... then started exploring from there.
  4. curious simon
    curious simon
    I was about 14 and it was my step-mums panties, little white ones as I remember. Then nothing till I was about 35 when it was my girlfriends knickers when she was out a couple of times. About 6 years later when we had long split up the urge returned and I bought quite a bit of underwear and wanked myself silly. My preference would be silky panties, hold up stockings and some sort of corset style top. Would love to dress up with someone else one day.
  5. FredGillard
    FredGillard
    Mine was at the age of 13, a male friend introduced me to putting on his sister's tan tights. We progressed from wanking ourselves off to each other, then oral, all while wearing tights. I still wear tights today, some forty years later. I'd love to dress up in nothing but tights with a guy again. My wife and I do sometimes, but the same sex urge comes on strong sometimes and I want to again.
  6. Footstep40
    Footstep40
    Dated a guy that would buy me lingerie. First time was a black baby doll panties & thigh highs. Drove him wild. Sex was amazing!
  7. MrPhaser
    MrPhaser
    Mom’s pantyhose was my first thing I wore. I loved the way my legs felt in them!
  8. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    First time was lacy topped thigh high stockings.. I loved how they felt on my skin.. next time was lacy thong panties and stockings.. wore them every chance I could.. would even put them on under my pants and go out in them!! Loved the feel and risk!! Then a gal left a pair of stockings and a garter belt at my place and I loved to ware them.. just love the feel of silky barley there things!!
  9. SlowNEZ
    SlowNEZ
    In Vegas a couple of years ago, I wore black tights, a white shirt long enough that it reached down to my mid-thighs, 3 inch black heels, size 8 breast forms in a white lacy pocket bra, red and silver necklace with matching ear rings, a short-haired blond (shag) wig, a black fedora, bronze tinted sunglasses, and carried an LV clutch. What an exciting evening. My wife was proud to call me hers.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12