2. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    stealin is always wrong.....but i bet thy feel sooo sexy on you ....giggle
  3. Man in panties
    Man in panties
    You got that right
  4. Silver1
    Silver1
    I remember many years ago putting on a thong panty that belonged to my stepdaughter. She was at work at the time when I saw them in the laundry. It didn't feel wrong at the time. The panties felt good on me. I returned them to the laundry, but after that day I have enjoyed wearing panties often! All kinds of panties. I buy my own, mostly online!
  5. craiger
    craiger
    Who cares if it is wrong. I got 5 different pairs from my wife. Nice sexy cotton
    Panties that she gave me. I find then comfortable. I wear them when me ans
    My wife lay around in just panties.
  6. md2453
    md2453
    My father remarried when I was 17. My new stepsister was 21 and a wee bit on the wild side. It didn't take long for me to figure out her slutty little secret. Weekend nights she would get all dolled up in sexy clothes wearing heavy perfume and makeup and head out to a local dance club. Many times she didn't return until the early morning hours, 2 or 3 AM, sometimes not even until 10 AM or so. After she fell asleep, I would sneak into her bathroom and grab her panties out of the hamper she stuffed them into. She always wore her sexiest panties when she went out on the weekends probably knowing at the time as she slipped them on her that some lucky guy would end up seeing her wearing them. Most of the time they had cum or cum stains in them. Sometimes they were still even a little wet. I imagine she was spreading her legs and getting fucked by some stranger and after he shot his load inside her she would slip her panties back on. Then his cum would ooze out of her only to pool up in her panties on the drive home. I would wear her panties alone in my bed and imagine that I was her, spreading my legs and getting fucked like the slut that she was. It didn't take me long before I shot another load of hot cum in her slutty panties. Afterwards I stuffed them back where I found them without cleaning them out. I often wonder if she ever noticed how much dried cum was in some of her panties when she went to wash them and thought to herself 'mmm that guy really came a lot!"
  7. thongman45
    thongman45
    I don't think it's wrong as long as those that catch on are not put off, or offended by it. Good luck guys incase your step daughters find out or catch you.