Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 55 of 55
  1. #31

    Re: My first time swallowing

    The first time you swallow another man's cum it's almost a do or die situation. You don't want to insult him by spitting, but at the same time it can be more than a mouthful because saliva also builds up while you're sucking. By the end of the job, if you haven't swallowed, you're in for a huge mouthful. The secret is to put his cock between your cheek and gums. You can breathe and swallow as normal, and when he cums, it will flow into your mouth and you can swallow normally.

  2. #32

    Re: My first time swallowing

    My first time was in the context of an MFM threesome with a younger, unmarried couple across town. It started out innocently enough, just us two guys simultaneously pleasuring the lady, and she us. There was a lot of what I assumed to be incidental contact between the boyfriend and me ? crossed swords we called it ? but I logically assumed that was just a natural consequence of three naked people thrashing around in the same bed trying to stick their parts in the same holes. In retrospect, I was being naive.

    After several play dates, the gal confessed a desire to watch me engage in sex play with her boyfriend. I was hesitant at first, but also afraid of disappointing my hosts, or killing the erotic dynamic we?d created by appearing a prude. Despite a lot of anxiety about straying across the gender line, I agreed to indulge their fantasy.

    During our next session, the guy, Bruce, was boning his girlfriend from behind in the doggy position. The gal, Colleen, asked me to slide underneath them where I could tongue her clit hand Bruce?s cock at the same time. Several times during that encounter, Bruce let his glistening cock ?accidentally? fall out of Colleen?s pussy and land on my upturned face. I actually found it kind of enjoyable, especially since Colleen was working her magic on my cock, which was flagging right below her face.

    I could tell Bruce was nearing orgasm, but continued working my tongue on the place they were joined. As he went over the edge, he pulled out of his girlfriend, pushed her forward and splashed five of six jets of warm semen into my face. Some of his copious landed across my lips, and one errant spurt landed right in my open mouth!

    Truth be told, I was a little panicked, but tried to play it cool. My playmates, who had clearly planned this ending, were both watching to see how I?d react. After several moments, I realized there was only one option; I tried to imagine salty egg whites, and then swallowed hard, receiving my first official taste of another man?s cum.

  3. #33

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    My first time was in the context of an MFM threesome with a younger, unmarried couple across town. It started out innocently enough, just us two guys simultaneously pleasuring the lady, and she us. There was a lot of what I assumed to be incidental contact between the boyfriend and me ? crossed swords we called it ? but I logically assumed that was just a natural consequence of three naked people thrashing around in the same bed trying to stick their parts in the same holes. In retrospect, I was being naive.

    After several play dates, the gal confessed a desire to watch me engage in sex play with her boyfriend. I was hesitant at first, but also afraid of disappointing my hosts, or killing the erotic dynamic we?d created by appearing a prude. Despite a lot of anxiety about straying across the gender line, I agreed to indulge their fantasy.

    During our next session, the guy, Bruce, was boning his girlfriend from behind in the doggy position. The gal, Colleen, asked me to slide underneath them where I could tongue her clit hand Bruce?s cock at the same time. Several times during that encounter, Bruce let his glistening cock ?accidentally? fall out of Colleen?s pussy and land on my upturned face. I actually found it kind of enjoyable, especially since Colleen was working her magic on my cock, which was flagging right below her face.

    I could tell Bruce was nearing orgasm, but continued working my tongue on the place they were joined. As he went over the edge, he pulled out of his girlfriend, pushed her forward and splashed five of six jets of warm semen into my face. Some of his copious landed across my lips, and one errant spurt landed right in my open mouth!

    Truth be told, I was a little panicked, but tried to play it cool. My playmates, who had clearly planned this ending, were both watching to see how I?d react. After several moments, I realized there was only one option; I tried to imagine salty egg whites, and then swallowed hard, receiving my first official taste of another man?s cum.
    one of my favorite fantasies!

  4. #34

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapism50 View Post
    I'm just a regular married guy but recently for some reason thinking about being told to suck cock makes my cock hard I've only done it a couple of times in the past but this one guy was small enough not to choke me so I was able to suck him.

    Before I started sucking his cock I told him not to cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker.

    He told me to suck his cock over and over. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker and that the only reason I was there was to pleasure him.

    He said I was sucking his cock because I desired to be submissive.

    He said he said that I was only pretending to be submissive.

    That he would give me the real feeling I was looking for, by having me submit to something I didn't want.

    He said he was going to cum in my mouth and would take it all every drop and if I didn't want it to happen I was free to leave right now.

    If I stayed after he counted to 3 I was consenting for him to cum in my mouth.

    In a split second all these thoughts ran through my mind.

    Do I really want this guy to cum in my mouth.
    Part of my brain wanted to run. But somewhere deep in the back of it came this thought. Why are you here? because you wanted a man to tell you to suck his cock and it makes your cock hard to submit. This man is telling you to submit to his desire. Do it.
    I don't want him to cum in my mouth
    I don't want him to cum in my mouth
    And then suddenly it all changed
    I want him to cum in my mouth
    I want him to cum in my mouth
    My cock got harder.

    I didn't want to disappoint him so I continued to suck his cock.

    He counted 1, 2, 3,

    He told me "you know you want it, you're making my cock feel so good, I'm getting close. Soon you are going to feel my cock swell and you will feel a jet of my sperm shooting out of it. I won't be able to control it my cock will just be spurting automatically until it's finished."

    He started to moan "that feels so good keep sucking my cock I'm getting close.... Make me cum... Make me cum in your mouth

    I sucked him faster stoking now as I ran my lips up and down his hard on.

    He moaned and said I'm coming.

    I kept sucking, his cock swelled and nothing happen and then I felt something splash on the back of my mouth I swallowed it before I could taste it.
    He moaned louder
    His cock clenched again and it was like I could feel him squirting his load. It sprayed my mouth hit my tongue but this time his cock stroked forward and hit it splashing it everywhere. I swallowed again.

    My mind realized that I just let a man cum in my mouth. All my nerves exploded my body stiffened, my cock started shooting it's load I came so hard. His cock was still in my mouth slowly fucking it. I continued to stroke my cock.

    Eventually he pulled out and looked down at the mess I had made and said I told you you will like it.
    This makes me so fucking hard reading this! I can't wait until I suck my first cock and I hope that I am able to do it to completion!

  5. #35

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I remember sucking this blonde muscle guys limp 5 inch cock. I remember the feeling of it growing in my mouth. I remember how it made me feel, I was giving another man pleasure. I remember him gently holding the back of my head. I remember sucking on his increasing hard cock and going up and down on it. I remember tasking my first precum and wanting more and I remember him holding my head as he groaned with pleasure as he pumped his warm load into my mouth. I remember keeping it in my mouth, tasting it then let it slowly go down. Then he pulled me up and started kissing me. I hugged him as if it was the end of the world.

  6. #36

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I was 13, or 14 and was sucking my cousin off on a bet. When he came I swallowed the whole load it seemed the natural thing to do. We sucked each other off for years after that. I wish I could find a regular to hook up with as I love sucking cock and swallowing a hot load of cum.

  7. #37

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I swallowed my first load and it will not be the last. First off, I am proud of myself this man was huge and he fucked my mouth like a champ. I had two triggers that were amazing. One was the taste it triggered something in my brain that was glorious. The second was the smell. OMG I left feeling completely sexually satisfied for the first time .

  8. #38

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapism50 View Post
    I'm just a regular married guy but recently for some reason thinking about being told to suck cock makes my cock hard I've only done it a couple of times in the past but this one guy was small enough not to choke me so I was able to suck him.

    Before I started sucking his cock I told him not to cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker.

    He told me to suck his cock over and over. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker and that the only reason I was there was to pleasure him.

    He said I was sucking his cock because I desired to be submissive.

    He said he said that I was only pretending to be submissive.

    That he would give me the real feeling I was looking for, by having me submit to something I didn't want.

    He said he was going to cum in my mouth and would take it all every drop and if I didn't want it to happen I was free to leave right now.

    If I stayed after he counted to 3 I was consenting for him to cum in my mouth.

    In a split second all these thoughts ran through my mind.

    Do I really want this guy to cum in my mouth.
    Part of my brain wanted to run. But somewhere deep in the back of it came this thought. Why are you here? because you wanted a man to tell you to suck his cock and it makes your cock hard to submit. This man is telling you to submit to his desire. Do it.
    I don't want him to cum in my mouth
    I don't want him to cum in my mouth
    And then suddenly it all changed
    I want him to cum in my mouth
    I want him to cum in my mouth
    My cock got harder.

    I didn't want to disappoint him so I continued to suck his cock.

    He counted 1, 2, 3,

    He told me "you know you want it, you're making my cock feel so good, I'm getting close. Soon you are going to feel my cock swell and you will feel a jet of my sperm shooting out of it. I won't be able to control it my cock will just be spurting automatically until it's finished."

    He started to moan "that feels so good keep sucking my cock I'm getting close.... Make me cum... Make me cum in your mouth

    I sucked him faster stoking now as I ran my lips up and down his hard on.

    He moaned and said I'm coming.

    I kept sucking, his cock swelled and nothing happen and then I felt something splash on the back of my mouth I swallowed it before I could taste it.
    He moaned louder
    His cock clenched again and it was like I could feel him squirting his load. It sprayed my mouth hit my tongue but this time his cock stroked forward and hit it splashing it everywhere. I swallowed again.

    My mind realized that I just let a man cum in my mouth. All my nerves exploded my body stiffened, my cock started shooting it's load I came so hard. His cock was still in my mouth slowly fucking it. I continued to stroke my cock.

    Eventually he pulled out and looked down at the mess I had made and said I told you you will like it.
    This is so HOT!! I want to be take like this so bad!!!!

  9. #39

    Re: My first time swallowing

    My first time was pretty intense. When I was 7 my moms bf would hop into bed with me every night and sometimes during the day. One night I woke up to him sucking my cock. I felt so good, I few nights after he we would start 69ing. I didn?t know it at the time but I thought his precum was pee. He would jack off on my chest and I noticed it was white. He told me it was his love juice. One day at school I was day dreaming of giving him a blowjob, that night when he came to bed with me I went straight down on him and sucked him. I got pretty good at sucking cock and could deepthroat his 8? cock. I knew he loved that so I would always throat. While I was throating he came so hard and I swallowed all of it and he always has a lot of jizz. I was hooked after that and swallowed his load at least once daily. About six months later he started fucking me. My favorite was being on top riding him. I knew when he was going to cum so I?d always jump off to take his load in my mouth. This would go on till I was 25.

  10. #40

    Re: My first time swallowing

    did your mom ever find out about you and her bf ?

  11. #41

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by mtnmen2 View Post
    I have been sucking cock since I was 14 years old but it wasn't till I was 53 that I swallowed my first load. I hooked up with a guy from this site when I was out of town. He told me if I didn't want to swallow it I could pull off before he cummed and then lick it off of him but I really wanted to feel a load being shot in my mouth. We had been 69ing but had stopped and I just started to suck him. As he was getting close I could tell his motions were getting erratic and he started to stiffen up then came this huge load in my mouth, some of it felt like it shot up my nose, he shot several big streams and I was able to keep it all in and swallow it all. I was quite happy that I was able to do such a good job at it. I would have loved it if he had talked dirty to me. I enjoy the humiliation aspect of being a cocksucker also.
    Oh, man, yes! When a guy talks dirty to me I turn into a total slut. I want him to see that, yes, he's right. I am a cock lover and cum whore....

  12. #42

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    The first time you swallow another man's cum it's almost a do or die situation. You don't want to insult him by spitting, but at the same time it can be more than a mouthful because saliva also builds up while you're sucking. By the end of the job, if you haven't swallowed, you're in for a huge mouthful. The secret is to put his cock between your cheek and gums. You can breathe and swallow as normal, and when he cums, it will flow into your mouth and you can swallow normally.
    I can appreciate what you are saying. When I am sucking a guy, I will occasionally pause to swallow any excess saliva that has built up. I try not to pause when he's about to cum, though. I will often find that I have let some of my saliva leak out of my mouth while sucking so one way or the other, I usually am ready for his cum.
    You idea is ok, but if the guy happens to be a spurter who shoots his cum forcefully, I want that. I don't want anything to impede that. I love to feel the power of his orgasm in my mouth...the roof of my mouth...on my tongue... mmm damn! And if I can't handle it all, I'll just have to let him see it leak out of my slutty lips. But I try my best to take it all.

  13. #43

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Sucked my first cock and swallowed my first load of cum about 9 months ago. I am a mwm and wife has lost all interest in sex about 6 years ago and I have become bi. Met another bi mwm and we hooked up and he sucked me first and I was very nervous and could not cum. So then I started sucking him this was my first time and I sucked and messaged his balls as I sucked and after about 5 mins he told me he was about ready to cum and I thought about jerking him off when he was about to cum and then I thought I always wanted to taste another mans cum so I kept sucking and soon enough I felt his cum pumping in my mouth and pulsing and I swallowed and it was great. Luved the taste and want to do it again

  14. #44

    Re: My first time swallowing

    My first time was horrible compared to what we do now. This man is simply amazing .. he held me in his arms and cuddled me like I was a kid again? Except this time it was the right way .. it's amazing all the erogenous zones that are NOT the cock. Hoping to give myself to him soon, but neither one of us is in a hurry, just enjoying learning about each other's bodies.

  15. #45

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I have no luck lately finding a pretty dick to suck and get cummed in. It seems too many are wanting dick to suck and hard to find one. This morning I played with my hard dick and made it cum. I ate all my cum as Ii was starving for cum.

  16. #46

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Goodness, I wanted this so badly when I was a teen. I had played around with the son of some family friends and had sucked his dick, but not to the point of cumming. However, I dreamed about sucking his dick for several years and when I first glimpsed some hardcore porn and saw men cumming in women's mouths I realized that that could happen to me too. It made me so hard just thinking about it. A couple years later I was playing around with a friend of mine, but he wouldn't let me suck his dick, which I wanted to do so bad (he was thinking that would make him, y'know, a homo). I was able to convince him to cum on my face though, like in the porn we were looking at, and that was very hot (and became a fetish of mine for many years). But I still really wanted to swallow a man's cum.

    Finally, when I was 18, I hooked up with a very nice looking Philipino guy in an adult theater (remember those?) and sucked his cock in the bathroom. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth and thrusting into me a bit. When he grunted and pumped his cum into my mouth I was overjoyed and so very happy to swallow what a man had given me in his pleasure. I could feel the inside of my underwear getting sticky as I was leaking out so much cum myself. I king of went on a binge after that and went to all the cruising spots I could find and tried to practice my sucking so that I always got the load I craved. I've slowed down a lot over the years, and have always been a bit more on the hetero side, but I still love it when a man cums in my mouth and his precious load goes down my throat.

  17. #47

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I haven't experienced this yet. Part of me screams no way while a part of me fantasizes about it. I'd love to have a guy drilling me into that euphoric bliss and right before he cums, he pulls out and puts his cock in my mouth and cums. If I don't have time to think, I won't have time to chicken out.

  18. #48

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I have also been turned on so much that I came without touching my cock. Sadly, when I cum, I lose the mood and had to leave the guy in mid blow.

  19. #49

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by edlkll1 View Post
    Sucked my first cock and swallowed my first load of cum about 9 months ago. I am a mwm and wife has lost all interest in sex about 6 years ago and I have become bi. Met another bi mwm and we hooked up and he sucked me first and I was very nervous and could not cum. So then I started sucking him this was my first time and I sucked and messaged his balls as I sucked and after about 5 mins he told me he was about ready to cum and I thought about jerking him off when he was about to cum and then I thought I always wanted to taste another mans cum so I kept sucking and soon enough I felt his cum pumping in my mouth and pulsing and I swallowed and it was great. Luved the taste and want to do it again
    Congratulations, It sounds like a great experience.

    My wife also lost interest in sex, so I turned bi.

    The first two guys I sucked couldn't cum either. My first time was his first time too. He jumped back when I started spurting. I tried to get him off. He even tried jacking but couldn't do it. The second was an older guy with ED problems. We played a bit and when my jaw got tired, he just sucked me.

    The first guy to cum in my mouth was just great. I felt like I had found something I had been missing all my life.
    Last edited by Jozyxt; Feb 21, 2024 at 11:04 PM.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

  20. #50

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    I have also been turned on so much that I came without touching my cock. Sadly, when I cum, I lose the mood and had to leave the guy in mid blow.
    I am the same way, very limited experience but I came from sucking and then lost interest

  21. #51

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    I have also been turned on so much that I came without touching my cock. Sadly, when I cum, I lose the mood and had to leave the guy in mid blow.
    I get so turned on when sucking a cock that I always have to fondle my dick and sometimes stroke it. I have to be careful not to cum, though, because I am one of those guys. When I cum I am no longer interested in sucking or swallowing. But when I am still horny and haven't cum yet...I'm a total cock whore and cum slut.

    Same with licking my gf off.

  22. #52

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I can selfsuck and you know the pleasure you have from the beginning of your orgasm until the end of it , well imagine that and add to it the feeling of your own cock pulsing and ghrobbing as you cum and your mouth filling with the thick creamy huge load .......... all together

  23. #53

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapism50 View Post
    I'm just a regular married guy but recently for some reason thinking about being told to suck cock makes my cock hard I've only done it a couple of times in the past but this one guy was small enough not to choke me so I was able to suck him.

    Before I started sucking his cock I told him not to cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker.

    He told me to suck his cock over and over. As I was sucking him he called me a cocksucker and that the only reason I was there was to pleasure him.

    He said I was sucking his cock because I desired to be submissive.

    He said he said that I was only pretending to be submissive.

    That he would give me the real feeling I was looking for, by having me submit to something I didn't want.

    He said he was going to cum in my mouth and would take it all every drop and if I didn't want it to happen I was free to leave right now.

    If I stayed after he counted to 3 I was consenting for him to cum in my mouth.

    In a split second all these thoughts ran through my mind.

    Do I really want this guy to cum in my mouth.
    Part of my brain wanted to run. But somewhere deep in the back of it came this thought. Why are you here? because you wanted a man to tell you to suck his cock and it makes your cock hard to submit. This man is telling you to submit to his desire. Do it.
    I don't want him to cum in my mouth
    I don't want him to cum in my mouth
    And then suddenly it all changed
    I want him to cum in my mouth
    I want him to cum in my mouth
    My cock got harder.

    I didn't want to disappoint him so I continued to suck his cock.

    He counted 1, 2, 3,

    He told me "you know you want it, you're making my cock feel so good, I'm getting close. Soon you are going to feel my cock swell and you will feel a jet of my sperm shooting out of it. I won't be able to control it my cock will just be spurting automatically until it's finished."

    He started to moan "that feels so good keep sucking my cock I'm getting close.... Make me cum... Make me cum in your mouth

    I sucked him faster stoking now as I ran my lips up and down his hard on.

    He moaned and said I'm coming.

    I kept sucking, his cock swelled and nothing happen and then I felt something splash on the back of my mouth I swallowed it before I could taste it.
    He moaned louder
    His cock clenched again and it was like I could feel him squirting his load. It sprayed my mouth hit my tongue but this time his cock stroked forward and hit it splashing it everywhere. I swallowed again.

    My mind realized that I just let a man cum in my mouth. All my nerves exploded my body stiffened, my cock started shooting it's load I came so hard. His cock was still in my mouth slowly fucking it. I continued to stroke my cock.

    Eventually he pulled out and looked down at the mess I had made and said I told you you will like it.
    This story is SOOOOOO Hot I came in my pants dreaming wishing this exact thing would happen to me

  24. #54

    Re: My first time swallowing

    I’ve sucked two guys but both came on their stomachs. I would want to swallow the next time I hook up with either of them though

  25. #55

    Re: My first time swallowing

    Quote Originally Posted by DLcocklove View Post
    I’ve sucked two guys but both came on their stomachs. I would want to swallow the next time I hook up with either of them though
    There no law that says you can't lick those loads up and enjoy them!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top